Chapter Five

'So Danny said that Tom really likes me?' James said. He was lying on his back on my bed. He always stayed over at mine whenever we'd been out. I only had a single bed, but we were both only skinny, so we fit in together with no problems.

'I didn't speak to Tom,' I said. 'It was just what Danny told me.'

I laid at the side of him, on my right side so I was facing him. My hand was in his underwear. I wasn't sure if James' boner in my hand was a result of my handiwork, or because he was thinking about Tom. Maybe both. I didn't mind either way.

'He seems really nice,' he went on. 'Do you think he was nice.'

'I didn't speak to him,' I said. 'He was cute though.'

My hand was starting to ache. He didn't normally take this long.

'Do you like Danny?' James asked me. 'It would be so great if we could date guys who were best friends. We'd be able to hang out together all the time.'

'We hang out together all the time now.'

'Yeah, but we'd have boyfriends and still be able to hang out.'

James was getting really ahead of himself. He'd only spent one evening with this guy and he was already talking about being his boyfriend. But they did seem to get on much better than Danny and I did. Sure, Danny was hot. I imagine we'd have amazing sex if it went that far, but I wasn't sure he was boyfriend material.

'We'll see,' I said. I'll arrange the date and see if we get on. You don't have to double date if you'd rather be alone with him.'

'No, it's cool. It'll be nice for us to all go out together.'

I was relieved. I didn't want to risk going out alone with Danny and fall into the same awkward silence. I knew I'd have much more fun with tmJames there too anyway.

I adjusted my hand to get a better grip. This could probably go in the record books for world's longest hand job. I didn't like to leave a job half done though, so I stoically carried on.

'I bet he's a good kisser,' he said.

'You didn't kiss him?' I didn't mean to sound so shocked.

'No, we were too busy talking. Did you talk to Danny much?'

'No, we were too busy kissing.'

He laughed.

We stopped talking and James looked up at the ceiling. He had a stupid grin on his face, that suggested he was thinking about Tom. It seemed to do the trick, as moments later he grunted, his body tensed up and he was done.

'Thanks,' he said. I passed him the towel at the side of the bed and he put it under the covers to clean himself up. I wiped my hand on it too.

As I leaned over the side of the bed to put it on the floor, I noticed my phone was flashing. I quickly looked at my notifications. I had another message from Alessandro, the sexy Spanish guy from Instagram.

I like your picture. You look hot.

It was a good thing to hear from him. I did have abs, but only really because I was so skinny. He on the other hand had some serious definition. I type back.

Haha, thanks. You're the hot one.

I watched my phone for a few moments, waiting for a reply. Nothing happened. I turned to look at James so I could show him the photos of the hot Spaniard, but he was fast asleep already. I waited for another few minutes before turning it off and going to sleep.