Chapter 1 : The Hotty Gang

JENNIE'S POV

Please get down on your knees because Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is back. Anyone who dares to look me in the eye will suffer his fate while he or she begs me to let him or her go. I won't take no for an answer when I ask for something because nobody ever refuses me. No one ever tried to upset me because everyone knew what was in store for them by challenging me. This year, nothing was going to change. 

I grinned in the mirror as I looked at my new outfit that I had previously bought. Black pencil skirt that reached above my knees and a wooly-white sweater, this outfit was perfect for the season. Although I would have liked to be a slut from the first day of school and cause Mrs. Choi to have heart attacks, I opted for simple sneakers. Anyway, it's not the clothes that make you who you are, it means I was born a bitch. I quickly ruffled my hair by passing my fingers to give an eye-catching look. I hated having straight, flat hair because I was too much of a nerd with it.

I took my car keys from my desk before turning off the lights in my bedroom. I also had to make sure that I had turned off all the equipment. This is when you live alone and have rich parents of course. It was time for me to pick up my friends because being rich didn't stop me from being the group's driver.

"Oh God, you couldn't even stop for the first day of school."

"Shut up Daehwi before I throw you out of my car and you can run after the others to get you back to campus," I say annoyed by his comment about my outfit. I loved him, but sometimes he had a vicious tongue that I just wanted to make him lick a pussy. Maybe it could calm him down.

"You wouldn't dare do that to a diva like me. Anyway, I hope Yeeun, Sana and Soojin are ready because I don't expect to be late," the car speakers lit up and made the whole vehicle shaking, Daewhi had connected his phone by putting his slutty playlist in there. I preferred not to say anything and only hoped that the girls were ready because I was this close to slapping someone in the morning.

"Girl, Rosalia and her music make me want to move my ass on dicks. On an island where we are having an all-day party with handsome, muscular guys, what do you think?" he took a quick look at me before going back to putting lip balm on himself.

"Sorry I don't share the same fantasies as you, but I'd rather lie on the white sand of a heavenly island where no one would come and annoy the hell out of me like you're doing," I snapped him back.

"You know you're even more vulgar and boring than last year? Seriously, go suck a few dicks and it'll do you good," he snapped his fingers doing his typical gay gesture and sat properly on his seat again, "The girls have joined Soojin's house, they're waiting for us," he reads the messages. We were getting closer to the place and I saw two blondes and a chick with long black hair.

I really missed them.

"Well, I see that the four of us had the same idea for this new school year," I grinned when I saw the clothes of my three friends. It was one of the reasons we were friends. We had more or less the same personalities but we were mostly bitches and we accepted it. On the other hand, if you thought you understood the bitch meaning as you heard it, you were wrong all along. When I say slut, I mean that we were not afraid to be ugly with those who were ugly with us or we simply accepted to be unbearable people. But hell no, we didn't sleep with random people, we aren't that slutty, okay? We have our standards.  

"We thought that provoking mini heart attacks on Mrs. Choi would be a way to celebrate the beginning of our last year here, right girls?" Yeeun threw before the other two laughed and whistled.

"I can't believe I'm hanging out with a bunch of whores. Those boys in gym with me hate me because I'm the only guy who can spend time with you four," Daewhi rolled his eyes. Lee Daewhi, our only male friend, well, it was a big word. Daewhi was the gossip queen in the group and he always had something to tell, especially when it was dirty stories coming out of the campus. He may have been unbearable, but we managed to adapt to him. Believe me, it took us a long time.