Chapter 35 : No talk tonight [M]

LISA'S POV

If my intentions were to talk with Jennie about what had just happened and the cause of her anger against me, she had a very different idea of what talking was all about. As soon as we entered the house, she threw herself at me, took aback by her sudden move. She wasted no time unbuttoning my shirt as she ripped it off completely, making one or two buttons fly in the air. But caught in the heat of the moment, I wasn't annoyed, in fact it excited me even more. 

Part of my conscience was telling me that maybe it was not a good idea, because Jennie was still under the influence of alcohol and that she might regret this night the next day. Besides, I was the one who could handle the situation. 

I didn't want to take advantage of her.  

Even though her soft lips in my neck only made me hard so therefore I was likely to end up with the blue balls until the morning. 

"Wait... I think it would be best if you got back to your senses. You're still drunk," I held her by her shoulders trying to decipher her expression. Sometimes she seemed to know what she was doing and sometimes she seemed completely out of it. I'm starting to worry about how much she's consumed in such a short period of time. I'd better get some headache medicine and juice ready in the morning because I'm sure she'll regret it.

"We'll talk in the morning. I promise I'm not that drunk anymore," I looked at her suspiciously, but she seemed to know what she was saying.

"You sure you won't take some rest?" 

"I'm sure but can I ask you one thing?"

"Tell me," I placed a strand of hair behind her ear so that I could see her pretty face, which glowed despite the darkness that surrounded us in the house.

"Make love to me," it was the last thing I expected. Hearing her request made my heart flutter. The heat went up in my cheeks but thanks to the darkness, it was impossible to perceive it except me, "Please," she had suddenly become vulnerable. It wasn't Jennie Kim who was cheeky with ulterior motives. It was another person I had never met until now. And it broke my heart to see her like that. Because I didn't know the reason behind this grief, but one thing's for sure, I was part of it.

I slowly caressed her face and she leaned in my hand. She looked like she was being rocked like a baby. My thumb grazed her lower lip with a vermilion tint reminiscent of the sunset I used to watch in my homeland.

"What are you doing to me, Jennie Kim," I asked in a whisper. I don't know if the question was addressed to her or if I was really asking myself. No one has ever invaded my comfort zone so much and this girl had been rocking my life since the first time we met. I thought I had control over her, I was confident when I saw her trembling body in that room where she had first expressed herself in front of me. I remember that tingling sensation when I laid my hand on her. It was so weird because I've never felt like this way. 

"Shhhh... no talk tonight. Now lead me to your bedroom," we kissed again while I tried my best to lead us to the room which fortunately was not far away since it was a small traditional house suitable for one person.

We fell on the bed where Jennie was underneath me. She was particularly beautiful tonight as if something had changed. We helped each other to get rid of the clothes that each one was wearing without breaking that slow, rhythmic kiss. My hands wasted no time in exploring this soft surface causing Jennie to shiver. My lips were busy cherishing her neckline and then moving down towards her cleavage where I could smell her fruity fragrance that I loved so much.

"You smell good baby," I now left a trail of kisses in the valley of her breasts and tucked her bra up to release her hard, ready-to-play nipples. I took one in my mouth by running my tongue over it a few times before releasing a pop sound. I did the same with the other one and to spice up the foreplay, I slightly pinched them.