Chapter 14 : I won't stop

JENNIE'S POV

"You fuckin' horny bitch, you gonna definitely go to the Hell girl," Daewhi lamented, as he threw his arms up in the air, dramatizing the situation. I had just revealed what I intended to do next with our literature professor. Yeeun and Soojin disapproved of my choice while Sana found this scene particularly funny, I had turned into a real entertainment according to her.

"You guys are not funny. Look at Sana, she supports me in everything I do," I crossed my arms and turned my back on them. Everyone thought I was going to calm down since Miss KNOWLEDGE gave a long speech last week. Honestly, she is very good at having succeeded in creating this feeling of guilt in me, but unfortunately it didn't last long. Over time I also started to get bored. So you can't blame me because it took all the control of my body not to make a naughty mess in the last few days. Moreover, I didn't have much choice when she was following every move I made.

All she has to do is tell me if she wants us to play policeman and prisoner. I'd be happy to be handcuffed and fucked in the interrogation room. 

"Sis, you almost screwed up her job just because of your childishness,"

"I agree with Yeeun. I don't even understand how you could have thought to film your sexual debates. Madam doesn't want to be like Miyeon, but she does worse than her," Soojin put her headphones back on to focus on her film that she had paused because I told them I needed to talk to them about something important.

"You're mad bitches tonight so I gonna go out with Momo," Sana quickly disappeared into the next room to come out in an tight outfit that showed her panties. If we were to award a prize for the best hoe, Sana would take the prize with flying colours.

"Bitch, that's my favorite dress. If I find even one stain, I'll pull out your pretty pink candy hair, are we clear?" Soojin threatened her. We were at her house tonight because it was her turn. We always do a round to find out where we're going to hang out on that day.

"Chill babe, I'll take care of this beautiful dress," she threw a flying kiss causing a disguted look on Soojin's face. 

"Wait who the fuck is Momo? Does she know she has the same name as that viral monster on social networks? I get chills just thinking about her face," Daewhi said from the kitchen. He was making some guacamole with nachos. He used to be the cook in our group of friends. He could be useful whenever he wanted, one of the reasons why he still hasn't been thrown out of this group.

"First, she knows but this scary Momo was there after her birth. Second, she's my new friend that kind who licks your pussy for free. Another question?"

"You don't even try to hide that you're a lesbian," the gay queen teased. 

"It's because I don't care. Bye bitches, try to have fun without me!" she slammed the door behind her with her pair of black heels. Daewhi went back to his pastries that he was making in the kitchen while Soojin was absorbed in her Disney movie. I laid down in the couch and scrolled through the pictures of the influencers I was following on Instagram. Ideas for outfits, dream destinations, the best restaurants in the city, I let a sigh remember that classes started only a few weeks ago. It meant that the holidays were still far away and I wasn't sure I could hold out until then.

I had to lower my phone when I felt someone sitting on the couch, "what's up hoe," I asked Yeeun. Her blond hair that reached to her shoulders and her seductive look, no guy dared to approach her because she seemed to be ready to behead you every second. Yet she was one of the sweetest girls with her baby voice. She was also the most serious of the group. When you felt bad and didn't know who you were talking to, Yeeun was the best solution. This girl was so smart that I wondered how she could stand me.