Chapter 2 : Your new professor

JENNIE'S POV

"Oh my God! She's hot!" the girls sitting in front squealed as if they had just seen their favorite celebrities. Everyone was gathered in front, one on top of the other or on tiptoe, to see the face of the mysterious professor who was still talking with Mrs. Choi at the door. Miyeon and her group could not of course miss this event, they had managed to make their way through the fury crowd.

"Okay, they didn't overreat. She's really hot!" it was Hyuna's turn to squeal and made little jumpings with her friends. My curiosity grew stronger and stronger at the idea of discovering her face. But I wasn't going to throw myself between those morons who smelled like sweat in the early morning just to see what she looked like. Moreover, I was probably going to find out soon enough because everyone had headed to their seats.

"I swear to God, if she isn't that hot, I'll kill them one by one," Sana scoffed and crossed her arms. 

"Why? Are you planning to eat our new professeur?" Yeeun joked but was quickly confused when she saw the serious face on Sana. 

"Since you slept with a girl, you've become a teenager with uncontrollable hormones! What happened to you? You weren't even like that with guys!" Soojin disbelieving said. Sana has always been the calmest and most patient of the five of us. So it's true it was weird to see her so upset for nothing. Before we could continue to talk, Mrs. Choi asked us to be silent.

"Please, be quiet, thank you. Well, Ms. Manoban is here and she's coming with the folders. I ask you to be polite and make a good impression even if it's only for today," she looked so desperate with her request as if she was begging us before her death sentence,''Oh, there she is!"

A long silhouette approached the entrance and my breathing stopped when the mysterious person finally stood in front of us with a haughty look. Her sparkling eyes shone with intelligence that provokes a heat settling between my legs. Her eyes were on me longer than necessary. She's just stole my breath away! Her bangs matched her facial features perfectly, her prominent nose and luscious lips, her black suit that was perfectly ironed and her white tennis shoes that made her look casual, she was addictive from head to toe. But one thing I noticed that surprised me was the fact that she was so young! It was impossible for her to be older than us unless she hid a rejuvenating potion, she was surely in the same age group as us.

"Well, Ms. Manoban... you have probably killed all the students because they're quieter than usual."

"I think they're just a bit shy, but it shouldn't take long before they get back to the way they were," I think I just had voicegasm and I wasn't the only one since my three female friends were drooling. 

"So enjoy the calm to make the presentations. So this is where I leave you, despite the misadventures with you, I am very happy to have met you all and I wish you a good continuation," it was the first time we saw Mrs. Choi moved and sincere. Suddenly, I felt guilty for having provoked her so much with my inappropriate clothes and I almost wanted to ask her for forgiveness. Mrs. Choi whispered a few words to our new professor before going out. The calm was calm again, we watched her open her bag and take out a pencil case. She opened the folders gracefully with a pen in her hand.

"Let's not waste any time. This course will be dedicated to presentations because I still need to know who I have the honor to teach. Then, I will end with my usual speech and will outline my expectations for this year. Do you have any questions so far?"

"How old are you?" Heechul shouted and tried to control his laugh like he was doing a funny thing. Ms. Manoban frowned but rapidly regained her posture. 

"To put it simply, you and I should switch places. At your age, I would have already dropped out of these studies and moved on to something else. Why pushing when it is not possible, right Mr. Kim Heechul?" no one could refrain from laughing because not only had he been humiliated twice, but above all, no one expected the new professor to already know his name and academic background.