Chapter 37 : Her name's rebellious

JENNIE'S POV

After two hours of flying, we had finally landed on Korean ground. The temperature was not that different from Japan, although it was sunnier and one or two degrees warmer. The airport was not as crowded as during the holiday season, but it was no less packed.

My friends and I were exiting with our luggage after spending more than an hour going through those checks again. Actually, we had lost time because of Sana. The authorities had to check her bag and unluckily, she had brought back some products from Japan. As a result, a tax was imposed on her. Imagine our faces when Sana had to take the money out of her wallet despite the help of our three professors, it didn't succeed. 

"Oh come on, Don't make that face! At least you were able to keep your spiritual drinks," Daewhi tried to comfort her as best he could while Soojin, Yeeun and I restrained ourselves from laughing.

"I don't understand why you two didn't have to pay too!" she stomped on the floor.

"Hey! Daewhi and I didn't bring 60 cans in our luggage. Besides, I told you it was a bad idea," Soojin retorted. 

"You know what? When you run out, don't even come and ask me or I'll charge you double the price so I can get the tax back," she stuck her tongue out before walking forward without waiting for us. We all shook our heads, tired of debating it with her, especially since she's going to be talking about it for weeks.

"Guys, let's call Uber,"  Yeeun proposed and they all agreed. 

"Sorry guys, I have to go. Jinyoung's waiting for me,"

"What? With your ex?" 

"I'll tell you later, see you later bitches!" I waved at them and scrolled in phone to find a text from Jinyoung telling me he was waiting for me at the Seoul bus, outside the airport. I told him that I needed a few minutes to talk with Lisa before joining him. Hardly answered Jinyoung, I got a text from Lisa asking me to join her at the F12 exit. Lucky for me that I was near this exit because it would have taken me years to go through this huge airport.

I made big steps to get there as fast as I could. It only took me a few seconds to spot her. She was standing against one of the bus ticket machines. I could find her effortlessly as she was outshining everything around her.

"Hi," she raised her head from her phone before she put it back in her pocket. She grabbed me by the waist and pulled me towards her and kissed me vigorously.

"Hi," 

"Where are you friends? I mean professor Park and Kim," 

"They just left a moment ago,"

"And why didn't you go with them?"

"Is this a trick question?"

"Depends on your answer," she finally smiled. She kissed me again, teasing me with her tongue and then put her forehead against mine.

"Do you really need to go with him?"

"I told you. Our parents called us before the plane took off. They want Jinyoung to take me home because we're going to eat together with them,"

"Are they trying to make an arranged marriage?" Lisa furrowed her brows.

"It wouldn't be surprising, but I'm going to talk to my parents and tell them that I don't intend to see anyone else if it's not you so please don't be mad," I placed my chin on her chest while looking at her with puppy eyes. 

"Wouldn't you rather I came with you to talk to them about it? Because I doubt your parents would be comfortable with the idea of their only daughter dating her literature professor," she put her chin on the top of my head swinging us like we were slow dancing. It might be ridiculous since we were still standing outside the airport.