Chapter 27 : My kinda morning [M]

LISA'S POV

I shifted in the unfamiliar bed, stretching out my arms and legs. The blanket that covered me all night was now gone but I had my own idea where it was. 

I turned my face to the sweet creature that was still in a deep sleep. The room was quiet, allowing me to hear the sound of her breathing, which was surprisingly relaxing. Her back was turned to me with the blanket barely reaching her waist. I could then admire the view of her beautiful curves and her bare shoulders that I loved to cherish with my kisses. 

I was completely naked with a morning hard-on. My body had become a work of art where bites and scratches had been left by the artist last night. After an intense session in the living room - which was worth it since the film sucked - we ended our evening in her bed. 

Her body under mine, my head between her legs, her lip around my dick.

We were off for an endless night. 

Spending the evening at her place was certainly not in my plans, but seeing her face without her mischievous, fizzy eyes, a strange feeling had built up in my stomach that prevented me from thinking or swallowing anything. It was as if our bodies were working in sync and we ended to  share the same body. If she wasn't happy, I wasn't either. I was tempted to do research if there wasn't a scientific reason for it. When two people spend a lot of time together, there might be an effect. It could almost be classified as unexplainable phenomena.

"Are you thinking while you have an erection?" Jennie was lying on her side with her black hair falling over her shoulders. She hadn't even tried to hide her nakedness. Her round breasts greeted me in the morning. I still remember the feeling of having her nipple in my mouth, so exquisite that I would do anything to taste it again.

"It helps me think better," my hand moved slowly from my abs to my erect dick. I had to take care of it, otherwise I was in for a hell of a day. I caressed myself, taking my dick firmly in my hand, moving up and down. That's how I liked to start my days, I got relaxed and was in a good mood.

"Do you always have to jerk off before coming to class? I can see that's the hand you use to write. It's dirty but so hot," her pupils dilated, her breathing had increased by one beat. Her nipples hardened at the sight of my hand moving back and forth.

How she wished it was her hand at that moment. 

"Yes... mmmh I always have a hard-on when I wake up," I was also speeding up because my penis needed more friction. It was the first time I jerked off while a girl was watching me. I didn't know it could be that arousing because it was often the other way around. Enjoying the show when she fingered herself starting with one finger and ending up sticking her whole hand in - yes, some might have a talent. 

"Are you imagining it's my hand or my lips?" her voice had become raspy as if she barely had the energy to speak. My cock was burning under her eyes, she was unconsciously licking her lips. She turned to a thirsty bitch when it was about me and I do like the idea. 

"Your whole mouth... mmmmh also your pussy tightening around me..." I closed me eyes imagining the scene. It was a different experience to fantasize about someone who was right next to you. I could have just shoved my cock all the way down her throat until she choked on it, but no. I'd find myself jerking off, moaning her name.

"Imagine how good it would feel to fuck me in the ass, you fucking pervet. I know what's on your mind when you look at me during class. You wish you could pull down my skirt and panties and take me wildly on the desk because I didn't finish my work on time,"

Fuck, she was so great on this. 

"Yeah, always complaining because I give too much stuff. I really wish sometimes to shut you up by filling all your holes," I groaned. I was so near to cum but I didn't want it so fast because I was enjoying what we were doing. Sometimes her attitude was a turn-on. It wasn't the best, especially when the day had just begun. I had to relieve myself in the toilets reserved for teachers, praying that no one would hear me.