Chapter 18 : Only the first day

LISA'S POV

The worst you could imagine while boarding a plane is that the plane is trapped in severe turbulence. You'd start clutching at the armrests and pray that the wheels touch the fucking ground. You would be covered with sweat and the screams of the passengers as the aircraft shook as it dropped the oxygen masks, a typical catastrophe movie scenario.

But maybe you didn't know this movie where the character has to put up with the person she wished she didn't have to do for 6 hours of flight. This character, who should be called a hero, has to deal with all the unforeseen events hoping that she arrives at her destination as soon as possible. I couldn't even classify the film into a genre since it was a mix of everything. I wouldn't advise you to watch it because you wouldn't be strong enough to see the character suffer. 

And that character was me.

The moment my eyes reached her face, I knew my vacation was over. She had monstrously destroyed my plan in nanoseconds. I could see my days at the library in front of my laptop doing research. 

I actually spent 6 hours on the plane with no one but Jennie Kim. Questions popped into my head, but none of them came out. It was the perfect definition of surprise. Of course I was not expecting it, and there was no sign of her arrival. However, it only took a few seconds for me to connect the dots of each incident. I was wrong in my judgment, she was smarter than I thought. Sadly clever for some things she shouldn't have.

For over an hour, I had no reaction. I guess I was still in shock that one of the hostesses came to offer me a glass of water. Jennie certainly enjoyed it, especially when she could annoy me without much effort. Perhaps I would have preferred to experience a frightening moment with the turbulence than to have a hand slipping under my blanket and stroking my crotch while I was sleeping. The turbulence lasted for a short period of time, but I lived through the sexual touching until the signal to take off the belt went out. She had initiated everything yet I had scolded her, grabbed her hands and put them back in their place but I had to be a clown for her because she never took me seriously. But do you know what was most painful? 

Having blue balls and being forced to jerk off into the toilet of an airplane trying to cover the moaning by flushing that was making a loud noise. And what was more embarrassing?

That some hostesses looked down at my lower body with wide eyes as if they'd just seen a ghost. A reaction I hadn't really taken into consideration until Jennie pointed out that I had a trace of semen on my leg. For sure I won't wear black pants anymore. 

The nightmare had to continue on the second flight or life wouldn't be any fun, would it? At that moment, I still had no idea how she arrived and especially how she knew where I was going to. She had managed to avoid my questions that I had bombarded her by kissing me or jerking me off in the dark with the other passengers around us.

It was time to be suspicious if she wasn't a psychopath wanted by the country. 

"Okay, Kim, this is where we part ways. I hope you're going to enjoy this gigantic city. Chiang Mai is incredible, I'm sure you'll find something to do for 10 days," I patted her shoulder and picked up my suitcase from the baggage carousel.

"Of course I'm going to enjoy it. Especially when I have a guide like you, because I'd bet my life you've got an itinerary for us, don't you?" she naturally expressed herself as if it made sense with her haughty air provoked by her business attire.

"Wait what?" 

"Honey... listen, Since we are not in Korea and we are not at the university, we will call each other by our first names and there won't be this teacher-student barrier for the next few days. Got it?" it was her turn to lightly tap my cheek sending me a flying kiss, "So, where's our hotel?"