Chapter 6 : Patience is a vertue

LISA'S POV

Although we were heading into winter, it was not possible that I could turn the heating on fully. I was dying of heat, I thought I was in an oven. But I was so comfortable in my starfish position lying on my soft mattress that I was lazy to get up and turn it off. But wait, am I dreaming or did my boxers shrink? It may be after putting it in the washing machine but it's not the first time I've washed it. And why do I feel something slimy between my legs? The sandman spit on me while I was sleeping or what? 

Oh hell no, don't tell me I-

My eyes opened in panic and took off my blanket to find the wonderful surprise. I cummed. My fingers slipped under the elastic waistband of my boxer and lowered to release my erect penis. The damage? The cloth was stained with white spots of sperm. Being a cleanliness freak, I didn't waste time getting out of bed if I didn't want to get dirty on my new mattress. I finally choose a cold shower to get rid of this erection without explanation. I felt much better not having this sticky texture between my legs and being in clean clothes. Sitting at the foot of the bed, I was trying to understand how and why it happened. I mean yes, it was normal to have a hard-on in the morning - which was quite painful - but it hadn't happened for a while.

Fucking hell no! 

"No, Lisa. You're probably stressed by your mother who absolutely wants you to get married and have children, because you've just been a professor in one of the most prestigious universities in town with students who keep trying to flirt with you especially when it was a girl like Jennie Kim with her fucking eyes and her damn breasts as voluminous as the amount of my work!" I fustratingly let. I hit my thighs several times and took a deep breath. It was useless for me to be grumpy on such a beautiful morning, especially since it was Saturday and in a few hours I was going to meet my student -

Oh shit shit shit! That's bad, really bad.

All in all, the shower was not very useful since I ended up changing into a sports outfit and jogging in the park next to my place. Back home, I was sweating like a pig, but at least my mind was clearer. This morning, I panicked a little bit and there was no reason to be. I finally smiled realizing that I had regained my confidence. Stress had to be a major factor for me to be in this state. Jennie Kim was just a small challenge but nothing I couldn't handle. It wasn't the first time I've dealt with this kind of student. The student who thought that it was enough to seduce me to get her degree with honours at the end of the year, was way off the mark. 

With a confident step with my pairs of white sneakers shining in the sun despite the fact that it was freezing, I headed for the street where she and I had planned to join us. From a far distance, I saw a familiar silhouette. As I crossed to reach her on the other side, my breath hitched seeing her outfit. I swear wether it's raining, snowing, there's the biggest tornado in history, Kim was still going to wear a mini-skirt and a top whose material was moulding all over her shapes. 

She didn't seem to realize I was there because she was too worried about texting on her phone. Ah, young people nowadays.

"Miss Kim,"

"Oh, hi Professor. Sorry, I didn't see you were there," she bowed to apologize.

"No worries. Well, what are we waiting for to get in?"

"Yeah... actually about it..." she placed a strand of hair behind her ear and adverted her eyes on me. Confused, I waited her to tell what was the problem. 

"We don't have all day, Miss Kim," I crossed my arms and tapped my foot losing impatience slowly. Maybe I should train them to be a little more confident.