chapter 1 :babysitting

*just to clarify this takes place after star and Marco finish highschool and it is the summer before college, both Star and Marco are 18 and they are not dating*

First day of SUMMER ! Star thought to herself as she wakes up in the morning with a positive outlook on the day .
Star bursts into Marcos room " Morning Diaz !" She said cheerfully , this caused Marco to fall out of his bed . " what the fuck ?" " it's the first day of summer Marco , we have to do something today !"
" I know what I'll be doing today , sleeping!" Marco said as he climbed back into bed and cover himself in his blanket " come on !!!" Star inquired " nooooo " Marco groaned " wake up !" She said shaking him . " ugh !" Marco stood up and picked Star up bridal style . " hey !! let me go !" She said in an aggressive voice " nope !" Marco said as he walked to her room and placed her onto her bed . " just go to sleep !" Marco said "nope !" Star said as she sat up straight . She yawned " this bed is so comfortable...but I am not tired..." Star said as she closed her eyes and feel asleep .

Marcos POV :
I knew Star would go back to sleep , so typical. I'm gonna go back to sleep now .

Later that day :
Star wakes up back in her bed " wait how did I get here ?" She asked herself as she realized she was in her bed . " you feel asleep." Marco said , who was standing in between the doorway " morning ." Marco said , " Marco were you watching me sleep ?!" She said as she threw a pillow at her best friend " no , no , it just so happened I also woke up and I decided to get some to eat and it just so happened that you were waking up " SURREEEE !!" Star said with a smirk . " ugh , your so immature ." Marco said blushing a bit .

The two headed downstairs to be welcomed by Marcos parents and a lady and her newborn baby .
" hello...." Marco and Star said in confusion. Mr and mrs diaz stood up from the couch and turned to star and Marco " oh hello kids, this is Layla and this is her daughter Emma " mrs diaz said . Layla stood up with the baby in her arms and gave Star and Marco a handshake " hi , my name is Layla and this is my daughter Emma ." " aww she so cute ." Star said as she looked at the baby . " kids , We are going on a trip with Layla and we were wondering if you two could take care of Emma while we were gone ." Mr diaz asked .

Star and Marco exchanged glances "how long will you be gone ?" Marco questioned " oh well be gone about 2 days , but we can't take the baby with us so we were wondering if you guys would babysit for me ?" Layla replied
" ok..... but why us ?" Star asked " well your parents say you guys are pretty responsible and i think you guy will need some babysitting training so when you two get married and have kids then you'll be ready."
This statement made star and Marco blush heavily "WERE NOT A COUPLE !" Star and Marco said in union as they quickly corrected the situation. " oh... sorry my bad , but you guys just looked so cute together , I had too ." Layla said with a friendly smile " I know , I bet you they would be an adorable couple "mrs diaz squealed " come on I think we better get going... and love these lovebirds alone..." Mr diaz said with a smirk .

" OK ! Well have a nice holiday , We will take care of your baby Layla ." Star said quickly changing the topic . Layla placed Emma in stars hands and they left .leaving Star and Marco embarrassed.