Chapter 40: reunited

Stars POV :
After Galaxia brought me to her castle or whatever this place was , I got stuck in a room . The door was locked with magic that not even I could break , it was hopeless . The door nob shook a bit and I thought I was Galaxia until someone unexpected entered.

" Star !" Marco said overjoyed .
" Marco...." she said with a confused look .

Marco ran up to her and attempted to hug her but she stopped him . " Marco , what are you doing here ? Galaxia is going to find us and kill us both ! You need to leave quickly !"
" no Star , I don't want to lose you again !"
" Marco , trust me this is for your own good !"
" no Star you don't understand, I love you ! And I am not leaving you !"
" Marco don't make this complicated! You have to go !"
" why ? Star , why ? Why can't I be there for you !"
" cause i don't want to cause you anymore trouble....." Star said with a sad look . Marco stopped getting mad and his facial expression changed from mad to listening and understanding.

".... the only thing I've been in your life is a pest....when my mom told me that mewni was in danger.... I wasn't sure if I would be alive and I couldn't cause you the pain to see me die . I wanted you to move on and find someone who will love you and live your life happily , because I wasn't sure if I could provide that...."
Star said with tears coming out of her eyes .

Marco took a step closer to her " Star I'd you told me , I would've come with you . I literally would've killed myself to protect you, you mean more than the world to me and I can't ever move on from you , even if I tried .... because you and our baby is the best thing that ever happened to me ."

Marco said as he took her soft hands and held them . Star collapsed into his arms " I'm so sorry I left you Marco..."
Star said with tears in her eyes .

" no Star , I'm sorry..."

Their moment was ruined by the interruption of Galaxia.