Chapter 33 :gone....

Moons POV :
Galaxias powers are stronger than I thought . She wiped away Rhombulus's powers , who knows who's next . All I know is mewni is in danger and Star needs to be protected. everyone in the kingdom evacuates and leaves mewni . They all head to The Forest Of Certain Death, where they have a secret hideout .

Stars POV :
Marco left to get something at the shop , so I stayed home alone . I'm in the kitchen making my favorite pregnancy craving , when I hear a portal opening in the living room . I walk to the living room , sneakily waiting to see any sign of who it could be . " Star , Star !" I hear my mom call out . What a relief . " hey mom !"
I say cheerfully .
" oh thank god your still alive !" She said as she hugged me tightly " course I am , what's wrong ?"
" Star , there's not easy way to say this...."
" mom what's wrong?"
" Star , Galaxia has broken free from her crystal."
My eyes go wide when I hear this .
" Star she's coming after us , specifically you . You are in danger Star , she is a powerful magic user and she will stop at nothing to find us . She is looking for you and is trying to take over mewni . She will stop at nothing and she will kill anyone who gets In her way . Star we need to leave ."
Moon advised.

I'm in actual danger , I think about it , all my friends and family , my citizens , my people , could all be killed... including Marco. I know what I need to do...

" hey Star !" Marco says as he enters the house . Star sighs sadly " mom give me 5 minutes... I need to do something ." " I'll be on the other side of the portal ." Her mom said in sorrow as she entered the portal .

" hey Marco!..." Star says sadly . " hey what's wrong ?" He asks as he puts down the groceries on the counter and faced Star .
" Marco... there's not easy way to say this..." she says looking down "what's wrong my love ?" He says as he takes her hands and holds them gently " Marco... I-I think we should break up..." she says with tears rolling down her face . " what ?" Marco asks sadly
" Marco , I don't know how to explain this well... but I need to leave and I may never return. I don't want you to miss me or come after me... that's why I'm breaking up with you...." she says with tears pouring down her face while she lets go of Marcos hands "Star no ! I need you !" He says with tears in his eyes " no Marco.... I want you to forget about me , please don't worry about me ,ok . I want you to live a happy life and find *glups* someone else who loves you... because I can't be that person...goodbye forever ,Marco..." Star says looking at him once more and then giving him a kiss on the cheek before turning around to get into the portal. " STAR NO !!!" Marco screams as he try's to chase after her... but he was too late... she was gone.... forever.