chapter 18: feeding emma

Star and Marco walk to the door and open it to see Layla with Emma in her hands " hey guys !" Layla said brightly as held Emma in her hands " hey ! What brings you here ?" Marco asked with a smile . "So I was wondering if your parents are home Marco ?" Layla questioned " um.. no , my parents went on a business trip a couple days ago , so we're home alone . Why do you ask ?"
" well , I was wondering if your parents could take care of Emma while I go attend a friends wedding , but since their not here , can you guys take care of Emma ? I'll be back in about 2 days ." Layla responded .

" sure !" Star said in a happy and bubbly tone .

Soon after Layla left , leaving Marco and star alone with baby Emma .
" aww , your so cute !" Star said as she held Emma in her arms and smiled at her .
While Marco was in the kitchen , preparing baby food for Emma .

Time skip :
After Marco finished preparing food for Emma he had to feed her " here comes the airplane !" Marco said enthusiastically as he made a airplane motion with the spoon full of baby food .

Emma slammed the spoon out of her face causing the bayfood to spill over Marcos face . The baby laughed and giggled as baby's do . " great..." Marco said sarcastically " ok let's try again ." Marco said putting more food onto the spoon and failing once more .

After a couple more try's , Star came downstairs and noticed the mess and immediately started laughing " omg !you have more food on yourself than Emma probably ate !" Star laughed .

" haha , real funny....can you help me ?" Marco asked . Star stopped laughing and went over to help Marco " here comes the airplane !" Star said as she made airplane noises to have the food enter Emma's mouth . Star too failed and got baby food over her face , " so how's laughing now ?" Marco asked with a smirk " shut up !" Star said with a grin .

The two continued to try and feed Emma and eventually got her to eat what was left of the baby food .

As Star and Marco clean up with a wet rage and then they put Emma to bed . The two were in the kitchen , cleaning the mess Emma made and the dishes . " so Marco what did you want to tell me earlier ?" Star asked while drying the dishes " umm...nothing it's doesn't matter ." Marco said with a fake smile . " ok , so we're doing that again ? Pretending we don't have anything to say ?" Star said with a grin "what ?"
Marco asked as he turned to star , who throw a piece of baby food at Marco " ok, that's not so funny ." Marco said with a smile as he wiped off the baby food with his hands and throwing some more baby food at Star " Hey !" Star said teasingly "it's not so funny now ,huh?" Marco said with a smirk " your getting it now diaz !" Star said intimately " try me ?" Marco said challengingly .

Our favorite ship has a food fight in the kitchen . Until they ran out of baby food and realized... they made a mess out of the kitchen . " we should probably clean up the kitchen ." Marco said through giggles " ya , we should !" Star said aswell .