Chapter 38: please be ok

Stars POV :
I woke up from what seemed like an intense dream . I realized it wasn't a dream... it was reality. Reality hit me as hard as the pain I felt inside of me . " Star your alive !" My mom says with overwhelming joy and happiness. We were in some type of hospital room . " where are we ? What happened ? I asked
" Star you dipped down and send Galaxia away, after you passed out we brought you to the hideout where we called some doctors to help , Star is their something you want to tell your father and I ?"
" uhhh....."
"Star we know that your pregnant ."
" mom I'm so sorry , you can yell at me and scream at me for my irresponsible actions , I'm sorry ok..." but instead of getting yelled at stars mom gave her a hug . " Star I'm not mad at you , I'm happy for you !"
" wait why ?"
" cause your gonna be a mom ! And I'm gonna be a grandma !!!"
" so your not mad ?"
" oh heavens no !"
Just as Star and moon were taking the doctors came in
" Star butterfly , we have some news about your baby and how she is doing ."
" wait ! Is it ok ?!" Star asked panicked
" umm.. where's the father ? Maybe he would also like to be apart of this conversation ?"
Star stopped facing the doctor and turned the other way . Moon knew the the father was and that Star had given up on . " umm...I think we rather not talk about it." Moon said politely .
" ok... I'm sorry my queens . Star , your baby is fine but what you did could've hurt the baby girl so I advice not to do such powerful magic anymore ."
" my baby's a girl....?" Star asked with a little bit of happiness.
" yes my queen ."
The doctor replied.

Later that day :
After hearing that new , that my baby's gonna be a girl . I was happy ! But I remembered Marco...he was probably never gonna see the baby....
I took a walk in the forest to clear my mind . Another though of Marco hit my head and before a knew it , a tear fell onto the floor . The tear on the ground became lighter and light , it rise up into the air creating a portal in the sky . Through the portal I could see the most heartbreaking thing ever.....

Star saw in the portal , Marco kissing some random girl Star had never seen " I love you..." he said as he let go of the kiss and looked into the girls eyes . She had her hands on around his neck , the way Star used to hold Marco . Marco hand his hands on her waist , the way Marco used to hold Star . Tears came running down her face at the slight of this.

Stars POV :
Why am I sad ? I told marco he needed to find love and make his life happy..... because I didn't know if I would still be alive if I returned to mewni and fought Galaxia. I should be happy for Marco.. but I can't.... I can't stop loving him.... but what can I do now , he is in love with someone else and i can't return and ruin it for him... besides he probably hates me...

Little did star know , what she was watching through the portal wasn't real . Galaxia was lurking in the shadows of the forest watching stars every move , she had planned out that whole lie . " you have no idea what's coming... Star butterfly !"