Chapter 27 : Galaxia

"My dear , there's something important we need to discuss..." queen moon says as she gestured a set for Star .

Star took a sat , anxiously waiting for what they had to say .

" when the first queen of mewni ruled , Skywynne butterfly . She had an enemy , Galaxia . Who wanted to take Skywynne's role as queen and become queen herself . Galaxia too has magical powers which she gained from a wand . After Galaxia tired to be thrown The Butterflies , Rhombulus froze her and she has been crystallized ever since ." Moon explained as she showed a slideshow of photos from that time .

" I don't get it ? What's the problem ? She's crystallized so theirs nothing she can do ." Star asked .

" well you see star , it seems the crystal is cracking , meaning she's breaking free of the crystal ." Rhombulus explained .

" Star , Galaxia is alive and dangerous and she's coming for us . She will stop at nothing until she gets what she wants , mewni . The royal guards are taking care of the crystal and making sure it doesn't break yet , we need all hands on deck and we need to keep high alert on this , for all we know she could break out of the crystal and mewni will be destroyed ."

" so what am I supposed to do ?"
Star asked .

" star seeing as your the new queen ,if Galaxia does break out of the crystal, she will come for you . We need you to be on high alert of where you go and what you do , understand ?" Hekapoo added .

" got it !"

A week later :
Stars POV :
It's been about a week since I had that meeting with the magic high commission. I've been getting tired and having a lot of headaches , it's probably because I'm stressing , I'm actually worried that Galaxia may come after me . I looked more into her history and she seems pretty dangerous , she poses some of most powerful dark magic in the universe , just thinking about it gives me the chills . I'm not gonna tell Marco about her because I don't want him to worry about me , he already had enough stress from college and it would be even worse if I add more pressure onto him .

Moons POV :
" queen Moon !" One of the knights calls out "yes ?" " um, the crystal it's getting worse.."

As I walk up to the crystal and look at Galaxia , all I can do is worry . The cracks in the crystal are getting bigger everyday , giving me more worry she may break out of it . The whole of mewni could be in danger .

" Moonpie what do we do know ?" River asks .