chapter 11: ignoring you

Marcos POV :
As I go to my room and close the door behind me I throw myself onto my bed and groan into my pillow " WHY , WHY DID I JUST DO THAT ?" I ask myself
" Marco why do you have to be so dumb ? It's literally summer and you lie by saying Your studying ? Geez Marco why do you gotta be such an Idiot, Stars obviously not stupid !"
I don't think I can't trust myself around her anymore.., what if I try to kiss her again ? It's would ruin our friendship and she'd be mad at me... I don't want that . I need to try to keep my distance....

The next day :

" MORNING MARCO !" Star says as she bursts into Marcos room , cause him to fall off his bed "Why ?" He asked as he calms himself down . "Oops sorry !" She said with a giggle .

Star left ,giving Marco time to get dressed , when Marco stepped out of the room he was attacked by a suprise hug from Star . Marco didn't hug back because he was afraid that he may do something stupid .

Stars POV:
Oof , that hurt... Marco always hugs back . Did I do something wrong ?

"Sorry Star , I'm not in a hug mood , not today ." Marco says as he steps aside to go downstairs . He feels a hand grab his , he turns around to Star with a sad expression " Marco did I do something wrong ?" She asked worried " no , it's not you .... it's me ." Marco said as he let go of stars hand .

Stars POV :
Seriously marco ? What did I do wrong ?