Chapter 26: surprise

Marcos POV :
I had business today for my first period and it ended later than expected . It's one of my least favorite classes but I'm good at it . I'm so tired, all I want to do is go home and sleep , thank God I don't have any more classes today .

Upon opening the door his eyes are immediately drawn to the sight of his girlfriend standing in front of him .

He drops all his bags and runs towards her , picking her up and spinning her in the air in joy ." Omg I can't believe your actually here !" He says as he places her down and cups her face . " of course , I decided to come visit my boyfriend ." She said before she shared a passionate kiss with him . " i missed you so much !" Marco told her while hugging her tightly . "I missed you too !"

At Brittas tacos :
" so how's being queen ?"
"Honestly sucks, Marco, it's a living nightmare !"
Marcos laughs
" no seriously , all I do is sit down in an uncomfortable thrown and listen to the complains of mewnmans all day ."
" poor thing, if it makes you feel better you look super hot in your dress ." Marco said with a wink .
"Aww your so sweet !" Star said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek .
" so how's college life like ?"
" umm.... it's great ! Classes are difficult tho , but I can manage."

And they chatted on about life and whatnot , you know catching up with each other .

" Star I'm honestly so happy you came to visit ." He said putting his hand on hers " aww , I'm happy to see you again ." Star said with a smile .

Star stayed for a couple of days with Marco before she had to leave to go back to mewni .

Marcos POV :
Even tho I'm sad star left for mewni again , it was nice seeing her for a couple of days . We promised that we would visit each other more often so we could stay in contact with each other better , which In my opinion is great so I can see her a bit more . I love her with all my heart .

Back at the castle :
" my Queen !"
" yes Manfred?"
" my queen the high commission has requested to speak with you immediately."

Stars POV :
ALRIGHT ! Yessss !! Anything's better than listening to mewnimans problems .

As Star enters the room she is surrounded by the High commission and her mom .

" what's going on ?" Star says upon entering the room .

" my dear , theres something important we need to discuss ." Her mom states.