Chapter 43: dead

" mom , mom , mom !!" Star said shaking her mom in hopes she would awaken. " mom please wake up !!" Star said , while tears poured down her face uncontrollably.

Marcos POV :
I got the courage to get up even though the dust surrounding me was unbelievably difficult to see through .

" dude , I think Star needs your help..." Tom said ,he had synthetic look on his face as he pointed to Star who was in distress and despair.

Marco approached Star , who was now stressing over her mom " Star...?"
" mom please be ok....." she said as she held onto her mom and started crying even more .
" Star...."
" WHAT ?!" Star said in a loud and agitated voice over her sobs .

"Star.... I think she's gone...." Marco send kneeling down next to Star who was on the floor .

The other three in the back all gave each other synthetic looks , cause they felt sorry for their friend .

Star hugged Marco and held onto him , sobbing on his shoulder . " I'm so sorry..." Marco said with a sad voice .

Time skip :
After Galaxia had been defected , mewnimans were able to go back to mewni and live life normally , however for Star that wasn't the case .

The funeral:
Stars POV :
I looked down at the casket my mom laid in . She was so beautiful,how come I've never noticed this . She was and is an amazing mom and anyone would be lucky to have her In her life , she's the best and I love her.... if only she could hear me say that to her face , just one last time....

The funeral went on , everyone in the kingdom was there to show respect to their queen . Of course on one of these gloomy day , it had to rain . It was pouring but none the less ,the funeral continued.

Star shes some tears and so did her father.

Later that evening :
Stars POV :
The ceremony had ended but star felt the need to talk to her one last time . The darkness of the castle was the exact mood Star was feeling .

She still had her dress on from the funeral. She made her way to the casket where her mom lay in .

" oh mom , I'm so sorry I put you through all this . If only I wasn't as reckless and irresponsible as I am , you would've been ok....*star starts crying* if only you could hear my voice one last time for me to tell you how much I love you....*begins sobbing hard* but mom I wanted to let you know your my role model on what a queen should be..... mom I promise I will work hard so I could become someone like you...I won't let you down mom...." Star said as she gave her final goodbyes to her mom .