Chapter 30: spill the beans

Marcos POV :
I step into my apartment, excited to tell Star about what just happened " hey Star !" I say before I realize she wasn't home .
" Star ?" I calm out as I check all rooms , the living room , kitchen , bedroom but when I got to the bathroom .

Stars POV :
What do I do ? How am I gonna tell Marco ?! Then it hit me like a narwhal blast ! I LEFT THE PREGNANCY TEST IN THE BATHROOM !!! IF MARCO FINDS OUT , IM SCREWED !!!

As run as I fast as I can back to marco apartment , but what was the use ? When I got there , he had the pregnancy test in his hands . " star what is this ?" He asks calmly.

"Star are you... pregnant?" Marco asks with worried eyes . Star looked at him and her eyes filled with tears "yes...." she was crying at this moment .

Marco looked at the pregnancy test again and walked over to her , wrapping his arms around her and hugging her . "why didn't you tell me ?"
" because I was afraid you'd break up with me and you'd have me get ride of it ."
" Star I would never ,even tho We both totally didn't expect this , I wouldn't want you to get ride of it ." He said as his hand moved from her back to her stomach. "Marco I'm so sorry..."
"Don't be , this isn't your fault . But I promise you no matter what happens, I'm gonna stay by your side no matter what ."
"So your not gonna leave me ?"
" hell no , I love you too much to do that . You mean too much to me ."

Star hugged him tighter and rested her head on his chest . " Marco what about college?"
" I'll just drop out ."
" what ?!" Star said as she shout up letting go of the hug . " Marco you can't drop out of college! You've wanted ever since we were teens , it's been your dream !"
" I know Star but right now , this is more important."
" no I won't allow it ! Marco your going to college!" She protested as if she were his mom .
" Star"
" Marco you've wanted this for years !"
" Star "
"It's all you've talked about !"
"Star "
"You can't give up on it all because of me !"
"STAR !"
" What ?!"
" Star ,ive made my decision final . I'm dropping out of college for us , for the baby ."
"But -"
" no buts , Star I love you and want to be there for you !" He said as he placed a tender kiss on stars lips , they deepened into the kiss . Star put her arms around his neck And he put his hands on her hips .

" Marco thank you..." she whispered into his ear .