chapter 3 :parenting

Stars POV :
I see Marco standing a couple feet infornt of me , I couldn't look at him right now . I walk away and try to go find Emma once again .

I see a lady standing next to a stroller , But it wasn't any stroller it was EMMAS STROLLER !! I run over to her " hi , hi um... that's my kid ." I lied to her , I mean what do you say in such a situation?
" really ?"
" yes , that's my daughter Emma , can I please have her back ?"
" how can i trust you ?"
SHIT SHIT SHIT ! I think to myself .
Then I hear a familiar voice behind me " excuse me mam but the lady here is right , that is her daughter."
Then I realized who it was , it was Marco "Ok , now I believe you " the lady said as she handed the stroller over to Star , who picked up the baby and held her . The lady walked away leaving Star and Marco alone again " OMG , you have no idea how worried I was about you Emma !" Star said as she placed a kiss on her forehead .

" so....." Marco begun " save it diaz !" Star said as she placed the baby in the stroller and walked away . " Hey !" Marco said catching up to star " what ?" She asked  " I'm sorry for losing Emma , I should've been paying attention...."
" good you realize your mistake now , but I don't think you should ever be a dad , LIKE EVER !" Star said jokingly " hey it was only a mistake , besides it's my first time babysitting!" Marco said trying to protect himself "SUREEEE " Star says smirking at him .
" I'm serious "
" I know , I know !"

The two leave the store but right before they leave the manager comes up to them " oh I see you guys have found your baby , you three look so cute together to be honest ."
" ya , ya , yup . Were a happy family...." Marco says trying to lie well .
" well have a good day !" The manager says as she leaves . At this point both Star and Marco knew what the other person had said to the manager , so it was kinda awkward.
" ok...." Star says awkwardly .

They get back home and it's already night time . "Ok ,how's gonna shower her ?" Star asks " well...um.... why don't you do it cause she's a girl and your a girl...."
" geez Marco , I just know if your gonna get a daughter your wife will have to shower her all the time "
" Star you get what I mean ."
" ya dude , I can read you like a book ." Star says as she smirks at Marco and then heads to the bathroom to bathe Emma .

Marcos POV :
Damn it ! Star made me blush once again ! WHY DO YOU MAKE ME HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU STAR BUTTERFLY, WHY ?!
My thoughts are interrupted by a vibration from my phone .i look on my phone and I see Jackie Lynn Thomas texted me...normally i would be over the roof , excited but.... I just don't have feelings for her like that anymore....

" hey Jackie !"

" what's up Marco ?"

" oh nothing much hbu ?"

" oh no I'm doing nothing , just texting you 🤗."

" same 😂 "

" hey is it ok if I come over ! I haven't seen you in a while !"

" you mean like now ?

" no I mean in like a million years , of course I mean now 😂"

" umm... ya sure !"

" ok I'm coming over !"

"Ok see ya !"

" MARCO !!" I hear a scream coming from the bathroom . " I'm coming !" Marco said as he rushed to the bathroom " what's wrong ?"
" Marco can you hand me some cloths for Emma ?"
" ya sure ."
Marco hands Star some cloths for Emma and after a while star comes out with Emma in a onesie.

" doesn't she look cute !" Star exclaimed " aww shes adorable!" Marco replied  " so what do we do now ?" Star asked " were supposed to feed her and put her to bed ." Marco replies " ok but this time you feed her ." Star says as she hands Marco Emma .

Marcos POV :
I get baby food out of the fridge and feed it to her ( or atleast try) she kept throwing the food at me or spitting it out .

Stars POV :
I head downstairs to see how Marco was doing . He was covered in baby food and it looked like there was more food on the floor then Emma had probably eaten .

" Omg ,this is so funny !" Star exclaimed as she died of laughter. " yes , haha . Thanks..." Marco said sarcastically. " aww poor Marco , don't worry you go clean up and I'll fix this ."
Star said .

After a while longer the three of them sat on the couch together . Star had Emma in her arms rocking her gently to sleep , while Marco read a story to Emma .

Then their was a knock at the door and Jackie came in " hello ? Am I interrupting something ?" Jackie questioned . " no nothing why ?" Marco and star said at the same time . " Marco go put Emma in her crib please ?" Star asked . Marco went to go put Emma to sleep , leaving Jackie and star alone . " so......are you two a thing or ?"