Chapter 13: the dare

Hello my LOVELIES ♥️, sorry but In the last chapter I meant to say a camping trip by the lake 😅. So just a heads up , Star and Marco are going on a camping trip with Janna and some of their other friends .

TIME SKIP :
Star and Marco arrive at the camping place with Janna and some of their other friends . During the day , they set up their tents and whatnot .

Sometime in the evening a boy named Jeremy suggested to go to the lake to swim . It was one of the hottest days all summer , so it felt right taking a swim in the lake .

Next to the lake their was a small ledge ,where you could jump off into the water , it wasn't dangerous but it was too high and most of them wouldn't dare jump off .

As everyone was swimming and chilling at the lake . Another guy named Alex pulled out a big cooler box with alcohol and beer .

Like the dumb 18 year olds they were , they all had way too much by the time it reached around midnight , but the moon was shinning brightly , creating some sort of light .

Everyone was already out of the lake at this time and enjoying themselves around the camp fire .

" ok , ok guys , I want to let you know , I LOVE YOU ALL ! So how about we play truth or dare ?" Drunk Janna said as she pulled another beer out of the cooler .

" ok , I'll go first ! " Alex suggested " ok ,truth or dare ?" Sofia asked " umm... DARE , CAUSE I AIN'T A PUSSY !" Alex said confidently " ok ,I dare you to lick the dirt over their by that tree ." Jeremy said pointing over to a tree in the distance " WATCH ME BITCHES !!" Alex said as he walked over to the tree and kissed ground next to the tree .

Jeremy nudged Sofia and whispered into her ear " I pissed over their by that tree " Jeremy said with a laugh . Sofia hide her giggle and so did everyone else in the group .

The truth or dare continued , of course all of them , tipsy and drunk . Like teenagers, they had the dumbest dares , like makeing out in the bush or climb that tree over there , you know dumb teenagers stuff .

This continued for about another hour , until things took a turn .

" TRY ME FUCKERS !" Star said confidently as she waited for someone else asked her truth or dare . " ok , ok truth or dare ?" Brandon asked " DARE , CAUSE YOLO !!" Star said confidently.

" I dare you to stand at the edge of the cliff and scream on the top of your lungs 'hi , how are you ?!' " Brandon dared pointing to the cliff nearby .

" EASY !" Star said as she stood up to go to the edge of the cliff by the lake nearby .

Marcos POV :
Even tho I am drunk as fuck , I was conscious enough to know that what Star was doing could result in serious injury . I know I'm being a big safe kid at this party but I really love Star....even if she doesn't know ,I don't want to see her hurt .

" Star can I please come with you , I want to make sure your safe..." Marco asked as he also stood up .