Important Author's Note

I am writing this to let you all know that I will, unfortunately, be taking a break from writing for the unforeseeable future.

I am letting you all know because you deserve to know. It would not be fair of me not to at least inform you first and just disappear. Too many things are happening at once and I need to focus on them. 

I received the worst news yesterday. My dog had cancer and was bleeding internally and would not make it to the end of the month. Little did the vet, and definitely not me, realize she didn't even have a day left. I had to put her to sleep today to put her out of her suffering. It would not have been fair to let her continue to suffer at home for my own selfish reasons. With the way she was rapidly progressing she would have passed at home today suffering. I made the decision to put her out of her suffering and let her go peacefully. 

I can assure you, I will not be in the right headspace to write, especially anything decent, for the next few weeks. With everything going on already this was the worst time for this to happen, but God has a plan and it was her time to go, whether I disapproved it or not. I have to remind myself that when God takes one good thing from us he sends us something else good.

I have possibly five short weeks to get my shit together before the next big thing happens to me. No, I will not be sharing just yet what that is because I need to figure everything out first. However, taking a break from writing will allow me to get my ass in gear and do things I should have done weeks ago. 

So, with all that said, I will be taking a leave of absence for the unforeseeable future. If I feel up to it and have the time I will surely attempt to write something decent, however, do not hold your breath. I also do not know when I will be updating next because everything in my life is all happening at once. 

I apologize for this, I really, truly do apologize. You all deserved to know that I will be absent for a while, though, it's the least I can do for how amazing you all are.