I'M BACK

March 29, 2020

I'm back! Just in time for quarantine and everything.

I am so sorry about the long wait but it allowed me to take some much needed time to myself.

When I left Wattpad I was pregnant, so taking some time off Wattpad gave me the opportunity to get things ready before my baby came. I spent three very tough days in the hospital before I had my baby on December 23rd via C-Section. I've spent the remaining time healing and bonding with my baby. I did try to write a bit but I couldn't concentrate very well and my baby screams if he is set down. *sigh*

It took me too long to write their mating scene and I couldn't get past it for the life of me. I would just stare at my computer and/or phone and reread what I had written over and over again until I would eventually give up. I honestly don't even know how I finished writing the scene. But I have finally finished writing this book, so be on the lookout for a new chapter every day. So that's exciting news. 

I also got super sick for about three weeks, and I never got tested but it very well could have been Covid-19. My baby was sick as well as my mom who was here for his birth. We were all dead tired with terrible coughs. My mom was bringing crap up from her lungs while I had such a sore throat that I lost my voice for about four or five days. My baby had gunk coming out of his eyes which he ended up giving to me and then my mom. *sigh* Overall, it was horrible and I hope you are all staying safe with this virus going around.

If you feel sick even the slightest, PLEASE, stay home! I thought I just had a bad cold but the more I think about it the more it sounded like Covid-19. Also, PLEASE, don't leave your house unless you HAVE to! If you have to replenish your groceries that's fine, but stay AWAY from other people. Use the sanitizing wipes if they are provided to wipe the cart/basket down before you touch it. Sometimes they are out though so I suggest maybe wiping it with a tissue or napkin or something and sanitizer. Or even a disposable bag over the handle (the fruit and vegetable aisle for example). Don't go out to see your friends or family (if they don't already live with you). Just stay home and call/video chat them if you are able. 

The only way to slow the virus down is to STAY HOME! So please, I'm begging each and every one of my readers, PLEASE STAY HOME! It's the ONLY way to slow the virus. This is a great time to catch up on reading, writing, and/or a show. Have a movie marathon, binge watch a series. 

Some of my favorites to binge watch are Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Schitt's Creek, Supernatural, Baby Daddy, On My Block. I've even started watching older series on Disney+ such as Kim Possible and Phil Of the Future.

You can learn a new trick like cards or magic or something like teaching your dog a new trick. Get a hobby. Learn something new like knitting, crocheting, drawing, painting, an instrument. You can get to know your family better, have game night with them. Just STAY home! PLEASE!

Basically, what I'm trying to say is to stay home unless you need groceries or your work is 'essential'. Stay away from other people in order to keep yourself and OTHERS safe. Not everybody gets sick but they carry the virus to someone who DOES get sick. Stay safe out there everyone! And if you are taking your classes at home I wish you all luck in this very weird and confusing time. Don't slack off on your schoolwork just because you are stuck at home.

I don't have a specific time of day I will update but I will try to keep it around the same time, it just depends on what's going on with my demanding baby. So, come back every day to finish reading Niles and stay safe!