Chapter 39

Am I really about to do this? Yes, yes I am about to do this. I'm ready for this, I've been ready. I'm just a fucking chicken and can't instigate things on my own.

Leandre's bare chest against my own bare skin sends hot sparks shooting through my skin. His skin is hot and smooth and rippling with muscles. One of his big hands runs the length of my side as the other keeps him propped up slightly so he doesn't crush me.

His lips are hot against mine and slide so smoothly even though the kiss is fast and almost frantic. I have no idea what Leandre is thinking, but right now, all I can think is holy shit, this is really happening!

Leandre pulls his lips from mine, leaving me gasping and wanting more of him. "Niles," He says just as breathless as me. "Are you positive about this?"

I look him right in the eyes as I give him my answer with a head nod. "Yes, Leandre, I am positive,"

He stares at me, his eyes searching for any sign that I may not be positive. I roll my eyes heavily causing his eyes to narrow. I guess I have to be the one to make the next move.

I lean up so our chests bump and lightly kiss the stubble on his chin. Then I trail my lips along his jawline, making sure to look him in the eye between kisses. That is until he closes his eyes as I continue my kisses. A smirk tugs at my lips as I get an idea.

I place both hands on his chest and then push. Normally, he wouldn't have budged, but I caught him off guard, causing him to fall over beside me. I take the opportunity to flip over and swing my leg over him to straddle his hips. His eyes are wide in shock as he looks at me but I don't give him any time to speak as I press my lips against his again.

I don't stay on his lips for long, though, as I move down to kiss his chin again, then move down his throat to his collar bones. His hands move to grip my hips as I move my kisses down to one of his nipples. Honestly, I have no idea what I'm doing but I have seen porn so I'm just loosely going off what I saw.

I suck the hardening bud into my mouth and suck gently. My heart skips a beat in satisfaction as his chest lifts up to push more of his nipple into my mouth. I grin around his nipple as I make eye contact with him. His eyes once again flash between blue and liquid gold as he fights with his lion to stay in control.

I pop the bud out of my mouth and run my tongue in a circle around it before I move on to the other bud. As I give this nipple the same attention as the other, my hands move down to the button on his jeans. Leandre's hands tighten on my hips as I pop open the button and drag down the zipper. Wow, they make it look so easy in porn, when in reality it's actually quite difficult to pop open the button from my angle.

Again, I circle my tongue around his nipple before I give it a tender kiss. Then, I continue my trail of kisses down his chest, over the hard muscles and down to his navel. My tongue dips inside causing Leandre to squirm under me. I grin as I move down him to kiss right above the black material of his boxers.

"Niles," He says with a groan. "You-,"

I don't let him finish as I move the material slightly to kiss at the black hair hidden beneath. Holy shit what am I doing? My heart skips another beat before starting to race as I pull the material down further to expose the beginning of his manhood. Am I really about to do this?

"Niles," He groans again.

"Shh," It slips out before I can stop it, but hey, at least it shut him up. If Leandre says something I'm positive I will lose my nerve and stop.

I lick my lips as I move the black material slightly more until I can grip him and pull him out of the confines. I've never touched another dick before other than my own. Honestly, I never thought I would. I did believe I would stay a virgin my entire life, and I was okay with that. But with Leandre, I want to. I want to touch him. I want Leandre to touch me. I want to go all the way with him.