Ah ah ah ah stayin alive stayin alive

•Loki's POV•
"Loki? Loki wake up." I heard a muffled voice above me.
Someone was lightly shaking me.
I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the person.
I recognized them, with their dirty blonde hair and eyepatch that matched mine.

Thor? Why was Thor here? I had hoped he'd didn't also turn to dust but I guess he did..?

"Thor?" I weakly grunted. "Am I dead yet?"

Thor paused for a second, and then lightly smiled.
"No loki. You're alive."

I opened my eyes completely, appalled.
"What? No, I can't be." I looked around letting that notion sink in.
I wasn't dead.
Dammit.
I wanted to scream, but I felt too tired to do much.
Tears started streaming down my face as my throat closed up.

Thor held my hand and pulled me up. I fell against him, my legs weak. He caught me, hugged me, and started rubbing the back of my head in a comforting manor.

He was the only thing supporting me. He just let me cry on him, as I slowly accepted the situation.
"Thor I- all the Gaurdians are dead and- and-" I closed my eyes, trying hard to be able to talk. "Stephen is dead. It's all my fault!"

Thor paused for a second. "it's not your fault."

"Can you walk?" Thor asked lightly.

"Umm," I paused, looking down at my feet. "I think."

Thor held out his arm, I guess for support, and I grabbed it and started walking.
It was painful, I again clenched my stomach to try to block the pain but it didn't work well.

Thor I guess saw me struggling and wrapped my arm around his shoulder, and his around mine, and half carried me over to the Avengers Facility.

I was later hooked up to an IV, which was annoying the hell out of me but it made me feel a bit better.
I sat next to Thor, in a different room than the rest of the Avengers were in.

They were all arguing. I couldn't deal with that at that point.
I had my head laying over Thor's shoulder. I was half asleep, I think, when I heard someone yell something. I opened my eyes, then closed them again assuming it was nothing.

That is, until I heard a Thud and Thor stood up, half-running to the doorway.

I tiredly grunted, "huh? Thor, what is it?"

He faked a smile, said, "it's nothing Loki. Go back to sleep." And then ran to the other room.

I blinked. Kind of surprised at that weird response.
Then I brought my knees to my chest, leaned against the wall, and felt my eyes gently close.