Headshot

•Loki's POV•
I guess you never really know how much someone actually means to you until you loose them.
Of course, I leaned this. And I feel even more torn apart each time it happens.

It happened with frigga,
It happened with Stephen,
And now,
It happened with Natasha.

We were all sitting on a porch along a lake nearby the facility.
I was sitting with my head in my hands, letting out shaken breaths.
Why had I been such an asshole?  All she did was help me. I took advantage of that.
I yelled at her more often then not, and I ignored her,or I was just being a fucking idiot.

I heard everyone talking, though it it was an empty conversation and I wasn't listening.

That's when I heard Thor. "What are you all crying about? We have all the stones, we can just bring her back!"

Tony started but I cut him off.
"Thor-"

"THOR FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN."
I stood up and ran towards him, tears streaming down my face.
I grabbed his shirt as I yelled at him.
"IF THE INFINITY STONES COUKD BRING ANYONE BACK AT WILL WE WOULD'VE DONE THAT ALREADY. OR ODIN WOULD HAVE AND YOU JUST TRUST YOUR FUCKING FATHER SOOOO MUCH BECAUSE HES THE 'RULER OF ASGARD'!"

I let go of Thor, who looked completely stunned. I walked to the center of the dock-thing we were on and continued.

"WHY ARE WE ALL PRETENDING THAT THIS ISNT ALL OUR FAULT, HMM? WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING THE FACT THAT WE ALL COLLECTIVELY KILLED HALF THE FUCKING UNIVERSE?"

"Loki-" I smacked Rogers's hand.
"Don't fucking touch me."

"AND, WHAT? YOU WERE ALL JUST GONNA MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES? FOR FIVE YEARS WE DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!"

Everyone was getting tense, and I saw Stark curl his hand into a fist.
"Don't push it, Loki."

"You know I'm right, Stark." I hissed.

Stark jumped at me, pushed me to the ground, and started punching me. Pain was gushing through my head as I started to taste blood in my mouth.
He punched me about ten times.
First hitting my nose, then my cheek.

Someone pulled Tony off of me, and I could hear light gasps around me.

My ears were screeching and my head was pounding.
I stayed still for a moment catching my breath, and then I slowly turned on my side and coughed up blood.

I blinked, as I heard the silence around me.