Guess what? Ooooooo

•3rd POV•
*skipping over the part where Scott turns into a baby but just to be clear loki is just watching this happen* (oh yeah Thor's there too)
Loki put his hand over his face and sighed.
He looked up again, only to see through the window a black car parked in front of the facility and Steve standing in front to it.

Loki stood up and ran to the door.
"Stark?" He said.

Tony half-glared at Loki, putting his hand on his hip.
"I figured it out,"
Tony held up his fist, which had a metal strap wrapped around it.
"Time travel."

Loki staired at Tony for a few moments, then wrapped his arms around Tony's chest.
Tony held out his arms in suprise, then looked over at Steve. Steve shrugged.

"Uhh, Loki-"

Loki's go and stepped back a few paces. "Right, s-sorry I uhmm- Thank you"

•.•.•
"So, your plan is to go back in time, not fuck things up, get all the infinity stones and bring everyone back like that?" Loki said leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

Tony nodded.

"How are you going to get all of them? Do you know where they all are?"

"We have people that do," Tony replied.

Loki raised his eyebrow. "How convenient." He said, half-smiling.

Tony looked at Loki questioningly, then muttered, "ugh- just tell me how many stones you know the location of."

Loki put his finger up to his chin and thought for a few seconds, then answered, "I know three,"

Desolated - book 3 •StrangeFrost•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें