Haha drunkie

•Natasha's POV•
Im worried about Loki.
This was about a year after his fist time going with Thor, and after that he's been hanging out there more and more.

He'll go to New York City a lot, to see the monument dedicated to all of the desolated.
Once he didn't come back to the facility for a week.
He'll lock himself in his room for days on end only to come out and casually start doing his routine.

But I think the most worrying thing is how I'll hear Loki scream at night. It's only an occasional thing, but it's still very worrying.
I don't know what to do when that happens.
I've never dealt with someone like that. And I don't know how to help Loki either.  He's just stuck in this loop I guess.
•.•.•
•Loki's POV•
It was after another night with Thor.
I think I was incredibly drunk, my face was either blushed from the alcohol or the cold outside.
I reached the doors of the facility and knocked.
No answer.
I bit my bottom lip.
I knocked again.
Still, no answer.

I pressed my forehead against the door, giving up.
I felt my legs give out, as I felt my face drag down the door.
"Roamoooofffff," I whined. "Let me iiiiiin!!"

There was still no answer.

I felt myself start to drunkenly sob, as I felt my cold fingers lightly scratch against the door.

"Pleeeeease? I don't-" I hiccuped, "I don't know what I did!!???!!"
I felt the cold seep into my fingers like thousands of hot needles.

I sat silently for a few moments (well, not really silent. I was loudly sobbing and hiccuping.) and felt the urge to get into the facility.

I turned, and weakly hit my fists against the door.
"Romanoooooofffff, why do you hate meeee!!?!?!" I sobbed.
I felt my hands fall, and my eyes start to close.
Everything around me blurred together into a dripping mess around me, as I felt my entire body slide onto the ground.

"Loki?"
My eyes weakly opened.
"Huh," I groaned, my eyes still trying to close.
"The hell are you doing?"
I looked up to where I heard the voice comming from.
It was Romanoff.

I tiredly looked around and muttered, "...trying to get in."

She sarcastically laughed, but didn't smile. "Is that what you call it?"

I was quiet.
"Soooo, what took you so loong?" I asked, my eyes once again trying to close.

"I was talking to Steve. He was saying he might want to bring you to one of his meeting things."

I looked at her for a moment, sitting up, and not talking.
And then started laughing. Like, really hard.

"What? What's so funny?"

"He-" I could hardly breath through my own laughter "what, does he want to set an example of what not to do?