Colorful hues flowing though his head

•Loki's POV•
After a few hours, all of the avengers were at the facility and I tried my best to fall into the background.
But as we were talking about the location of the stones, I heard, "Loki said he knew three. That's half."

I looked up from where I was standing (I was leaning against the wall with my arms crossed behind my head) and stuttered, "what? Oh, yeah. I know the stones of mind, space and time. I think they're all-" I paused for a second.
They'd all be in New York in 2012.
"They're all in New York! 2012!"

Tony looked at me and smiled.

•.•.•

"Who's going to do the test run?"
Everyone was silent for a moment.
I stepped towards Stark.
"I'll do it. We can go anywhere, right?"

Stark nodded.
Tony handed me the fist-strap contraption.
I wrapped it around my hand, and a red and white suit built around me.

Tony grabbed my wrist and walked me over to a large stage-like contraption.
It was a circular platform with dozens of mirrors hanging above it to shape a dome around the platform.

Tony let go of my arm. I looked back at him, and he nodded.
I walked up onto the platform and stood in the center.

"Okay Loki, just visualize where and when you do just activate your time slot." Stark said.

I nodded and took a deep breath to calm myself down. There were so many emotions rushing through my head.

"Oh yeah, and just a fair warning, you might feel a bit discombobulated when passing through the quantum realm." Stark noted.

Keeping my eye closed, I smirked and said, "oh don't worry, I feel that on a daily basis."

I exhaled through my mouth, trying to let the memory ingulf me.
I let everything around me go silent.

"Whenever you're ready," I heard Stark say again.

I, again, took a deep breath, held up my arm, and hit the time-stamp on my wrist.
I felt a helmet of some sort wrap around my head and around my mouth, which gave me annoying memories of using a breathing mask, and I felt everything around me stop.

Shrinking is an extremely odd experience.
When you go down to the atomic level, for instance, your arms and leg suddenly feel extremely heavy.
So all I could do was just let them hang lazily.

And Stark wasn't kidding about the discombobulated part.

It felt like half of me was one place, the other somewhere else.

As I flew through the quantum realm, bright, neon colors surrounded me in a beautiful blur.

And in a few seconds I was in the place I had imagined, though I had remembered it feeling like years.

I stumbled as I felt my feet hit the concrete of the New York City sidewalk.
I paused for a second, trying to let my insides put themselves back together.

I felt a cool breeze flow over my head and through my hair as the helmet unwrapped itself from my head.
I looked up.

I was standing in front of Stephen's sanctum.