The roses feel like air because the roses arent there

•Loki's POV•
The fist problem I ran into was actually following Tony.
Since Stark had his iron man suit and Lang was an inch high, it was easy for them to get up to the top of the avengers tower.

I ran to the base of the tower, but most of it was being surveyed by the police.
Shit.

"Steve the suit did nothing for your ass."
"Who are you to be looking?"

I stopped in my tracks at the clear BS that was the avengers speaking.

"No, Captain, as far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass."

Goddamit this is my life now, isn't it?

I found that, since I was disgusted as a sheild agent, I could get past the police easily.

When I walked in, I started looking for stairs or something to get to the top floor.
I saw the Avengers come out of a door that lead to a really, really small room. All of them could fit, but there was no space, and there was no other door in it or anything.
I believe it was called an elevator, though I don't know it's purpose.

As all the avengers were walking out, though, I saw the 2012 version of me.
It kind of freaked me out for a second.

At this point, we actually looked really similar.
Well, duh, he's just another version of me, but I meant health-wise.

He still looked pale and thin, though half of his face wasn't fucking burned off. He only had a few cuts on his face at that point.
I almost felt sick to my stomach.
Why do I have to be the same person as that thing. He killed hundreds, why-
"Exuse me,"
I half jumped, a hand on my shoulder pulling me out of my thoughts.
I turned to look at the person behind me.

It was Stark, though he was also in a sheild agent's attire.
I realized immediately what he was doing.

The illusion I had on me completely disguised my face, as I was a short, tan, brown-haired man with my hair tied back into a neat bun. (I kept the long hair. Sue me.)

"Stark it loki" I whispered as lightly as I could.

"Okay you know what to do."

I bit my bottom lip.
"Are you really sure about this-"

"Yes Loki just do it. Soon, please."

Oh god.