I think it was about you

•Loki's POV•
When I woke up, Thor was sitting next to me again, but he looked very gloomy.
I rubbed my eye, and grunted "Thor-"
"Thanos is dead."

I had to process that statement for at least a minute.
I was silent for whatever amount of thine that was, before saying, "are they alive?"

"No, he destroyed all the stones."

"So what do we do?"

Thor didn't answer. He just sadly staired at the floor.
"Nothing."

What?
No.
No that can't be.
We have to do something.

"Asgard is without a king. I have to go. Will you come with me?"
He didn't look at me as he said this.

"Do they still have a library?"

•.•.•

I ended up staying with Brunhilde, and since the Asgard library had been destroyed, I ended up stealing books from Strange's sanctum.
Yes, I hated myself for it, but it was the only place that had the information I was looking for.

For about two months, I read and read and read.
Trying to figure out how I could bring everyone back without the stones.
I would barely sleep, and if I did it wasn't voluntary. I'd find myself laying on top of the book I was reading, loosing my spot and having to read that entire page again.

Every once in awhile, I'd hear Brunhilde say, "you know, you're not gonna bring back half the universe by reading."

I hated that remark.

I would barely go outside. If I did, I was getting more books to read.

I kept reading and taking notes, all for strange.
There must be a way.
There must be.

Every time I thought I found one, I was wrong.
The stones together were too powerful.

It was only until I read through the last book I could find about the stones, that I realized.

"Loki, you alright?"

I was sitting with my forehead resting on the top of the book, tears streaming down my face.
"It's useless." I mumbled under my breath.

"What?"

"IT'S USELESS!" I yelled, stabbing a knife into the table.
I weakly tried to pull it out as I sobbed.