Fast paced

•Loki's POV•
"What?"

I looked up, and Natasha's face became clear as I felt my ears begin to ring.

"What? What? What do you mean, what? Isn't it obvious? It's my fault that half the universe is dead, don't you see? I fucking killed everyone."

"Loki, you didn't-" Natasha saitvas she put her hand on my shoulder.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME." I yelled, grabbing her wrist and pulling her hand away from me.

Natasha looked stunned, Almost terrified. Her expression just cut into me, deeper than anything I'd every do to myself.

Wow. What the hell did you just do?

She pulled her hand out of mine as I stood in shock.

She probably hates you now. I don't see why she'd like you in the first place. You're just a waste of space.

"R-Romanoff I-"
"Don't say anything."

I was quiet for a second, as I heard my ears ringing again. I felt as if some heavy blanket was dropped onto me, like gravity wanted me so desperately to fall and be crushed by the force, like I was upside down and I didn't know where I ever was anymore.

"R-Romanoff I'm sorry-"
"I said don't say anything."

I paused, and waited. She was starting to fade and blur, too.

"Go," I heard her muffled voice.
"Go where?"
"I don't care where just go."

I ran up to where my room was, and locked the door.

I had done that a few times.
More than a few, actually.
Just hid in my room until I thought it was safe to leave.

I slammed against the door, feeling tears stream down my face.

What had I done?
What did I do?

If I just

Then I won't have to feel anything, right?