Planet from far, far away

•3rd POV•
Steve walked up next to loki, who had been sitting at a table inside the facility.
He was holding a handful of paper towels up to his nose and mouth to try and stop the bleeding.
Loki had two bruises on the sides of his nose, and he had a cut on the bridge of his nose, too.

"You alright, Loki?"

Loki let out an annoyed sigh. "My face hurts."

Steve lightly laughed. "Well, you just got socked in the face."

Loki turned and glaired at Steve.
"Right sorry," Steve lightly muttered.
He pulled out a chair and sat next to loki.

"Loki look," Steve started, putting his hand on Loki's shoulder. Loki flinched, and Steve awkwardly removed his hand from Loki. "We all know how much you've been through, but you can't just, snap like that."

Loki didn't make eye contact. He just staired in front of him.

"It- it kinda hurt the whole team."

Loki looked down, the looked up at Steve. "It's just, if it wasn't for her, I would be dead."

Steve's face faded. He looked back down at his hands.
"That's a good reason to be defensive."

There was silence between them for a moment. Steve was the one who broke it.
"Well, it's going to take us a few hours to get the stones ready. You should probably rest."

Loki lightly nodded, and put his head down on the table.

Steve lightly laughed again.
"You're just gonna sleep there?"

"I don't care anymore." Loki grunted tiredly.

"Alright." Steve got up and walked into another room, leaving Loki alone.
Loki lightly closed his eye and  let his mind wander.

He eventually fell asleep, just sitting and thinking about Natasha, and how she was gone and there was nothing he could've done.

If it wasn't for her, he'd be dead.
She cared about him enough to wonder where he was.

Loki lost his thoughts, though, as he fell asleep, letting reality sleep into fantasy as he dreamt of both Stephen and Natasha.

Two people that he yelled at before their deaths.