Brick wall

•3rd POV•
"Are you sure you don't want to come in or eat something?" Steve said, still holding the door of the restaurant open for Loki.
"It's fine Rogers. I need a cigarette anyway."

Steve, Natasha, and Scott walked into the restaurant as Loki waited for them to be out of view.
Once they were, Loki walked to the nearest bench and pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket. He pulled one out of the box and put it up to his mouth.

It lit, Loki lightly inhaled it and blew out a cloud of smoke, feeling his head lightly ease and relax, as he realized his hands and legs had been tensed up.
Loki leaned forward, resting his head on his hand with his cigarette lazily held between his forefinger and his middle.

He let out a shaken breath.

Loki then pulled his phone out of his pocket and tapped on the messages app.

Loki read through the conversation with a contact labeled 'Stephen'.

'Hey'
'I miss you.'
'I'm sorry.'
'Hey'
'I still miss you.'
'Lol.'
'I'm sorry.'
'Hey I'm at Thor's if you wanna come.'
'Sorry I asked'
'WHY'
'FUCK YOU STRANGE'
'Sorry.'
'I was drunk.'
'I still miss you.'
'Hey'
'Hey'
'I'm   Sorry I'm so annoying.'
'Hey.'
'I still miss you.'
Loki lightly sighed, as he Typed out another message.
'I'm scared.'

Loki sighed, put his phone on the bench, and blew another cloud of smoke. He rubbed his forehead, his breath becoming shaken and unstable.
•.•.•
It was about a half-hour before everyone came out of the restaurant.
Loki was still sitting on the bench, but he was just scrolling on his phone.

Loki flinched at the sight of the hulk, though he was talking like Bruce would normally instead of speaking like an oaf.
Steve walked up to Loki's bench, helped him up, and lightly said, "he's gonna try to help us."

At this Loki lightly smiled.

It was the first time he had smiled for years.