Sorry, dickhead

•3rd POV•
"Loki?"
Natasha said, leaning against his closed door.

"Go away, Romanoff."

She bit her lip and looked down. "Er, Thor wants to talk to you."

"Tell him to fuck off."

Natasha looked over at Thor, who had been standing next to her the whole time. He had put his eyepatch back on, and Natasha was still questioning why. Thor lightly sighed, stepped in front of the door, and muttered, "please Loki? May I talk to you? We need you."

"Oh fine then, pussy, I'll say it. Fuck off, Thor."

Thor put his fist against the door.
"Loki just let me in. This is important!"

"Thor will you just shut up for once in your goddam life?"

"Please just let me in!"

"NO. I DONT WANT TO FUCKING TALK TO YOU."

"WE MIGHT HAVE A WAY TO BRING EVERYONE BACK!"

Loki went silent.

"E-everyone?"

Thor sighed. "Yes, everyone."

They heard the door unlock.
Thor starred at the doorknob for a second, and then lightly opened it.

Loki was sitting on his bed, leaned against the corner of the wall. He was wearing a dark blue sweatshirt with jeans and a pair of converse sneakers.
His one eye was closed, the over covered by his eyepatch, and his hands were red and bloody, there were cuts on the backs and palms of his hands, and his fingernails we bleeding. He had a white streak in his raven-black hair he had got from shock, and was holding a dagger that dripping with blood.

His room was worse, though. He had several bloodstains on his bedsheets, his walls had scratch marks all over, and across from him on his wall were several daggers that had been thrown at the wall.

Loki looked solemn. He hung his head, with his palms over his face.
"I'm sorry," he cried. "I'm such a fucking asshole."

Thor sighed, sitting next to Loki and looking over at him.
"It's fine. Just, try to contain yourself, alright? We need you to help us. I don't know if this is going to work."

"So- you really think you can bring everyone back?"

Thor lightly smiled.
"Here- I think you need this more than I do."

Thor reaches into his pocket and pulled out a small box. He held it out for Loki, who felt Thor's wrist before taking the box.
Loki dragged his fingers across the box.
"What is it?"

"Prothstetic eye. If we do bring everyone back, you're going to want to see it, right?"

Loki stopped, opened the box, took the eye out and put it in.

He blinked.

There was thor, lightly smiling at him.

Loki could actually see him.