Help me. You're my only hope.

•3rd POV•
Loki looked up at Thor, starred at him for a few moments, then ran out of his room into the bathroom.
He stopped and starred at the mirror, in horror.
He pushed down his grey lock of hair, it stopped when he saw his bruised and bloodied fingers.
He looked at them for a moment, and lightly tugged down his sleeve to reveal the tremendous amount of cuts on his arm.

Loki shuttered, fell against the wall, and slid onto the floor, covering his face with his palms and lightly cried.
"What did I do?" He cried. "I'm not good enough."

"Loki?"

Loki looked up.
Thor had walked up next to him, and was crouching down to be eye-level with Loki.
He put his hand on Loki's shoulder, opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it.

•.•.•

Loki opened the car door, looking at the woods around him. Thor hadn't gone to Stark's, probably a good idea, but Loki insisted on going.

Stark was his friend.
Or at least he was. Loki didn't know anymore. They hadn't seen each other since Loki went to Brunhilde's house.
Loki trudged behind Steve and Natasha shyly, with his head down and his hands in his pockets.

•.•.•
"I believe the most likely outcome would be our collective demise."

Loki looked down, trying is hardest to breath slow even though he had started to lightly tremble.

"Not if we strictly follow the rules of time travel. No talking to our past selves, no betting on sporting events-"
Tony cut Scott off.
"Wait- wait a minute Scott. Are you seriously telling me that your plan to save the universe is based on back to the future?"

Scott forced a laugh. "..no."
"Good, cus you had me worried there for a second. That's not how quantum physics works."

"Tony," Natasha interrupted, looking up sadly. "We need to take a stand."
Loki clenched his fist and closed his eye, trembling.

"We already did." Tony said coldly.

Loki stopped his foot to the ground and yelled, "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?"

"Yes Loki. I am." Tony said sternly.

"HALF THE ENTIRE FUCKING UNIVERSE IS DEAD AND WE HAVE A CHANCE TO BRING HIM BACK AND YOU JUST DISREGARD IT ENTIRELY?"

Tony stood up, clenching his fists and looking up at Loki with a threatening but calm look.
"I'm not loosing her."

Loki huffed, pointed his middle finger at Tony, and ran back to the car.
He got into the back seat, and they could see him holding his head in his arms through the windows.

"The hell is wrong with Zuko?" Tony asked, glaring back at the car.

Natasha sighed.
"Loki shot himself six months ago. He said that he killed everyone."

Tony's face faded as everyone started walking back to the car.