I found a joint in moms dresser

•Loki's POV•
Stark, Thor, and Rogers has all started to fight Thanos. I was still at a loss of words, and was trying to pull myself together enough to try to go and help.
This whole idea,
The fact that the man who ruined my life, that I was told was dead by my own brother, was now alive and fighting on behalf of a 'great full universe'.
I was half pissed off, half scared of my mind, and all I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and wait for everything to be over.

I held my head down, with my hands over the back of my head.

It's just a dream.
It's all just a dream.
I probably just passed out somewhere.
Maybe it was after Natasha died.
He's dead.
He's dead.
Thanos is dead.
Maybe this all is just a bad dream.
Maybe nothing ever happened to Stephen.
I could hear my own heavy breathing. My ears were pounding as my heart became a hammer in my chest.

I blinked.

Rhodes was gone, and in front of me was a large portal I could recognize from anywhere.

I didn't see him though.
I saw large groups of people that I both recognized and didn't lining up against thanos.

Almost all my fear melted away.
I felt a burst of determination.
I don't know why.
There's safety in numbers, I guess.

I summoned a dagger in both of my fists as I ran to join the army that was growing by the minute.
At that moment, I was almost purely pissed off.

How dare he? How dare Thanos attack us after everything he had done to us. His mere existence was enough to make me fly into a rage.

I was shaking as I awaited the release that everyone else was also waiting for.

I heard faintly the sound of Rogers screaming the word "AVENGERS!"

I saw something fly to his hand, and I charged forward with the army of strangers around me.

Nothing was going to stop me.