Turning pages

•Loki's POV•
"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT? YOU KNOW WHAT HE WANTS! IF HE GETS ALL THE STONES I-"

"I could loose you."

"I love you loki."

Strange's face melted into dust.

I screamed.
As loud as I could.
Just so someone,

Someone

Somebody somewhere would hear me.

I opened my eyes and found myself laying on the floor of the abandoned sanctum.
I had totally forgotten that I had fallen asleep.
I don't even think I had known I'd fallen asleep.

I saw blood on my fingertips.
Looking around, I saw several daggers stabbed into the floor, and several scratch marks on the floor as well.

One of my nails had been cracked, and my fingertips had splinters in them.
I managed to pull most of them out, but the really small ones I just couldn't get.

So I just had to deal with it.
I still felt really tired.
But the Avengers Facility was close, so I could just rest there.
I'm sure tony would understand.

I stood up, pulling the cloak against my chest and slowly walking to the door.
My knees were weak and when I opened the door a wave of cold air made me shutter and fall to the ground.
I pulled the cloak closer.

"Loki?"

I looked around.
I thought I had heard Strange's voice say my name.
I guess it was nothing.

So I started walking. Again.

•.•.•
•Natasha's POV•
After two months, I still manage to cry every single day. Some days I cry more than once.

I was still on the channel, this was one of the few times that I had caught a break from something happening.
Today was weird, though.

The cam at the front door showed up in the hologram in front of me, so I sent it to the viewing area.

It was- Loki?
I didn't think he'd come here anytime soon.
He wasn't looking at the camera so I couldn't get a good look at him, but I swear his hands were blue.

I opened the door and from a short distance I heard his tired and weak sounding voice say, "Hello?"