Decay is only an illusion

•3rd POV•
"Loki," Steve said, lightly tapping Loki's shoulder.

Loki opened his eye and groaned, lightly saying, "is it over yet?"

Steve looked around, confused. "Er- almost...?"

Loki nodded, stretched his arms like a cat, and stood up.
•.•.•

"So who's gonna snap?" Tony said.
Everyone was silent for a moment.
Thor raised his hand, "I will,"

"No no, Thor,"

Almost everyone walked toward Thor, except Loki.
Loki was silent, deep in his thoughts.
"I could,"

Everyone look back at Loki.
"I am a god, and even if it kills me, I'll finally do something good."
Loki closed his eyes, and lightly smiled.
He whispered to himself, "he would be proud of me."

"Loki no," Thor said. "You could die!"

"Did you not hear what I just said?"

"No, I should. My gamma rays would protect me," banner stepped in. Loki lightly glaired at him. "I was practically built for this."

•.•.•

Banner held the gauntlet up to his hand but didn't put it up yet. All the sunlight that had been shining through the windows was blocked by Tony's shielding system.
Loki quickly his behind a pillar and leaned over to look at the professor.

The hulk moves the gauntlet onto his hand, it warped and changed to fit his hand, and once it was on he grunted and fell to his knees.

Loki turned and completely hid behind the pillar, and before he could close his eyes, he noticed nebula standing in the other room.

She was walking up to the quantum time-heist machine. (I still don't know why to call it)

Loki took one step forward, heard a dull snap, and felt a wave of force fall over him.
He froze for a moment.

Everyone had gone completely silent.
They did it.
They did it.

Loki lightly smiled.

Then he heard a crash, a boom, and felt something huge fall on top of him.