【3】

𝔸𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕝 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤

********************************************

"Can we see the otters? I'd love to see the otters and the snakes and the monkeys" While waking Rosie decided to come hold my hand.

"You'll get to see all of those and more, just you wait" I said giggling at her enthusiasm.

Behind us we're Lily and Dylan.
"How old are you?" Lily asked.

"Um- fourteen I guess?"

Fourteen he guesses? What kind of answer is that's he's either 13 or fourteen...

"How old are you Rosie?" I asked
"I'm 7, how old are you?"

"Fourteen I guess" I smirked looking back at Dylan. He smirked too making me giggle and carry on walking with Rosie.

We stopped at Busters Enclosure.
Rosie went to the fence for a closer look. I was stood next to Kelly.

"This is Buster he's our 650 pound North American Grizzly. He was 770 but uh- he's been stressed out. You know he's moody, we had him on Paxel but we can't afford it so he's occasionally depressed"

"He could still rip your arm off though.." I commented casually.

"Hey there Buster, are you missing the Meds?" Buster growled stomping his foot obviously not liking what Benjamin had said. "Woah"
Dylan behind me signed, embarrassed about what his dad had said. It confused me because he didn't do anything out of the ordinary apart from that he didn't speak to Buster the correct way. Other than that it was normal, I like to talk to the animals. It's a good bonding process, they learn your voice and become more comfortable with you.

"This is Nathan he does our water and feed alongside Eve" Kelly stated.

"Hey good to meet you" he said to Benjamin. He turned to me "Hey Eve. Finished for this morning, I'll check back with you this afternoon for the schedule"

I nodded "yeah just pop by the house, I'll radio you when I get back". I smiled as he mumbled a "thanks" before hurrying off for his break.

"Talking to the animals had to be done a super specific way, he doesn't have it yet but he'll learn" Lily informed Dylan

I turned to Dylan as the rest of the crew carried on walking "you like Bears?"

"Me?" He pointed to himself.
"Yeah you" I laughed putting my hands in my pockets.
"Yeah- I mean, I guess so"

"Here let me show you something" I grabbed his arm and took him to the fence, lily walked off to catch up with the others.