【7】

𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖

"Im not talking to you again, you little asshole!" Mr

"Im not talking to you again, you little asshole!" Mr. Mee shouted.

"Okay let's take it down a few notches okay? You have to be careful about what you say because they react just the way humans do. Imagine someone saying that to you, how would you reach?" I tried to reason with Benjamin. He signed before nodding

"You're right, next time i'll be more careful"

Suddenly Benjamin let out a roar of agony, which startled me a little bit however i looked over to see Robin pulling a quill out of Mr. Mee's- You guys know where..

I smiled before looking round."Well i'm off on break. Benjamin you think you could handle doing the Zebra and Ostrich shelter?" i shoved my hands in my jacket pockets.

"Yeah no problem, i'll call my brother to give me a hand or to at least supervise"

I nodded in approval "The Zebra's are more placid so you should be able to handle them just fine, i would keep an eye on the ostriches though!"

Turning around i began to walk away but not before hearing Mr. Mee holler"You couldn't give me those in the first place"

Turning around i smirked and started walking backwards "But that would have been too easy...where's the fun in that" i laughed to which he smirked along with the remaining crew at the site.

"See ya'll later" I called as everyone said a quick "Bye" or "See you later".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Climbing up the ladder's to the deserted barn was a job in itself. But so far I've found it the best place for some piece and quiet, the only people that know about this place is Lily and I.

Finally reaching the top i let out a huge breath in exhaustion, you'd think that working here would make you fit but...heck those ladders were a killer!

I walked over to the create hidden in the shadows and pulled the top of gently, inside were some of my drawing tools such as oil paints, colouring pencils, art pencils, marker pens and my trusty leather back art book that's been there for at least half a decade. I just lost the love for drawing but here i am again trying to get back into it, now having some responsibilities relived gives me a bit more free time to work on my hobbies.

That being drawing. Looking through all my work made me wonder why i ever stopped...

 Looking through all my work made me wonder why i ever stopped