【16】

𝕆𝕙 𝕟𝕠...𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕀'𝕞 𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤

Lily was stood next to the jukebox, picking the next song while i was drinking some lemonade behind the bar

Lily was stood next to the jukebox, picking the next song while i was drinking some lemonade behind the bar. What an eventful day...i'd hate to know how Mr. Mee is feeling, i bet he's stressed to high heaven.

I made eye contact with Dylan who was lent against post, i sighed the room was hot and stuffy. I needed some fresh air. Blowing out a puff of air i motioned my head to the Dylan for him to follow me since it looked like he was bored out of his mind and here was the last place he wanted to be.

He followed without hesitation. Okay he really wanted to get out of there. I smirked in satisfaction and amusement, i could feel Benjamin's eyes follow our movements as we left the room. Don't worry Mr. Mee he's in safe hands with me.

I steadily made my way to the centre of the roof and gently climbed down to situate myself on the panels without falling to my death. Yes it's risky but well worth it.

Dylan was not too long after me and laid down beside me looking up at the sky, the moon shining brightly.

We began to talk about the most random things until i asked about his name..

"Were you seriously named after Bob Dylan?" I giggled.

"Yeah why?" Dylan looked over at me trying not to smile

"I don't know i just think that it sounds like a dogs name.." I teased.

He laughed covering his face with his hands.

I sat up pushing his shoulder "What?! It's true, don't you think so?" i laughed

He sat up as well... staring at me.

"Okay fine, but what about your name? Evelyn"

I don't now why but butterflies irrupted in my stomach when he said my name, must be a stomach bug....or that time of the month..

"Well my Mom was French and my Dad obviously had a love for animals. So when i was born they named me Evelyn which means "Little Bird, Hazelnut" Which kind of fits because of my eyes so..." i looked down fiddling with my fingers

I ended the conversation there afraid that if i carried on i'd become upset and cry.

"I'm sorry i didn't want you to feel uncomfortable i was just curious.."