【15】

𝔹𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕠𝕦𝕥

(Minus bag)

It was a normal day at Rosemoor, the team were working hard building and critiquing areas that Walter Ferris picked up on from his visit the other day.

I didn't really keep track of the time which was my own fault for forgetting to put my watch on today.

I was currently cleaning out the Koala's enclosure, they've all been in a little bit of a mood, even Nola was being fussy which was strange. Guess they're all going through the girly situation....

I'd just finished sweeping the floor when Kelly burst into the Enclosure almost taking the door off with the force she used. She looked as pale as a ghost as i dropped my brush.

"Evelyn...Buster's Escaped! Benjamin just called to say that he's just passed him on his way back from picking Dylan up from school"

It took me a second to register what she'd just said to me before i went into full panic but professional mode.

"Okay round up the team, get them all carrying tranquilliser guns!" I stated closing and locking the enclosure up before sprinting out the door following Kelly into the locker room where the guns were kept in the locked cabinet.

Once the team were informed we all jumped into designated cars, obviously me not being old enough i caught a lift with Kelly and MacCready.

We were going into the unknown, we haven't had an escape like this for a few years. And even when they were, it thankfully was the smaller less life endangering animals. Now that Buster is out we don't know how hes going to act, because of his mental illness it could cause a catastrophe that would not only ruin Rosemoor's reputation but will get us shut down for good which would destroy my life and the team would loose their jobs.

Shortly after we met up with Benjamin, Robin handed him a gun before we all ran separate ways to look for Buster.

"Full and total lockdown! Buster!" Kelly shouted

"He's off the street and up in the woods" Mr. Mee shouts.

"Kelly call the Vet and order the big van to come collect him!" I hollered.

Taking off into the woods i looked to the floor for tracks. After a short while i managed to recognise some large prints. Following them led me to a clearing and a certain Brown Bear stood before me. The sound of the rest of the team shouting drowned out as i watched Buster in amazement.