【21】

𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕪

"You give them all names Rosie?" Benjamin asked as we all gazed amongst the chicks that were chirping loudly calling for their Momma

Rosie hummed in agreement as Dylan pointed to one of the hatchlings "Which one i that one, right there?"

"Lucy, wait not Lucy..Peaches"

"Peaches" Benjamin repeated "How do you keep em' all straight? You have 3 named Peaches"

I giggled nudging Rosie "At least it's easy to remember huh? Also if they ever get lost you just have to shout Peaches and they'll all come running"

"Exactly!" She clapped her hands together.

Our conversation was cut short due to a car pulling up with Benjamin's brother inside. As he stepped out of the car Mr. Mee decided to be sarcastic "Evelyn will you go get my tranq gun, my brother can't take no for an answer"

I was about to say, the last time we saw him was at the meeting amongst all the staff, Benjamin letting us know that he had enough money to pull through with the zoo expenses. After that we hadn't seen his brother around for aged, they must have had a slight disagreement on things...

"Not why im here bro! I talked to McCready...Hello Children, Evelyn"

I smiled and waved awkwardly, leaning onto one hip listing to the conversation between the two brothers.

"I asked him if you guys needed any help, in the trunk of this car is Haddock..200 pounds worth. For Bruno-"

I was quick to correct him "Buster"

"Whatever" He grumbled as we all made our way to the trunk to inspect the fish.

"Are you serious?" Benjamin asked.

"No. Serious is the smell in that car, i started questioning my entire being back there on the 405. It was like Altered States.. I saw an iguana and a dwarf indian"

Mr. Mee lifted the lid and low and behold there were infact Haddock. "Awh Dunc.."

Benjamin looked at his brother lovingly. I was glad that they got to work it out.

"All right, come on. Got an inspection tomorrow!"

"So we do" Benjamin mused as Duncan copied.