【13】

𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕖

After about 10 minutes everyone has arrived and was wearing a pair of gloves, some with hessian sacks, some with snake hooks and some just picking them up with our hands

After about 10 minutes everyone has arrived and was wearing a pair of gloves, some with hessian sacks, some with snake hooks and some just picking them up with our hands. Obviously Rosie being too young and vulnerable she stayed on the porch which was off the floor to keep her away from the venomous snakes, however Benjamin and Dylan were helping us out.

"This one seems really not happy with me" Benjamin exclaimed using a pair of gloves and a 2 snake hooks to transport the large snake to the garbage can.

"You got a big guy there, huh?" Kelly replied, herself with her hands full.

"We live on a snake farm" Rosie announced her face conjuring into disgust.

Walking over to Benjamin with around 20 snakes in my hands i passed some off to him as he kept repeating "Wow" as he carried them carefully. We all began laughing in amusement of Benjamin's obvious fear but not wanting to let the crew down he put on a brave front for us all.

"Funny, Funny. Im glad you guys are enjoying yourselves" Once Benjamin put the snakes into the garbage can he turned to Dylan who had a large snake in his grasp.

"How could this even happen man..i don't even know how you did this" Before i could explain to Benjamin what had happened Dylan was quick to reply.

"Dad there's nothing more you could say to me that's more harsh than what i'm saying to myself"

"Oh i disagree" Benjamin raised his voice.

Yes it was Dylan's fault and he admitted to it. But Mr. Mee shouldn't raise his voice like that when it was only an accident. Compared to my many accidents that happen here, this was like a small dint in a car. Let's just say i was on Lemur duty and a lady has a Lemur and her baby in the stroller..yeah...you have to have eyes in the back of your head with those crafty mammals.

"I just want you to be happy man, unless you don't want to be happy"

"What is so great about being happy" Dylan raised his voice.

I stopped what i was doing and looked over at Kelly and the others to realise that they also stopped working to witness the argument between father and son. Kelly and i made eye contact giving each other the same known look. 'Get ready/ Oh sh!t'

"That you're happy"

"I'm sorry i messed up the box of snakes" Suddenly Dylan snapped "WHATEVER" he dumped his trash can and with the snake that he was holding, kicked it across the grass like a football.