【17】

𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝔹𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕤𝕖

I woke up this morning to the most intense headache I've ever experienced in my life. I felt physically drained and tired even though i slept fairly well i felt like i was on the verge of passing out.

Still i pulled myself from my bed, looking like a zombie and did my usual morning routine only much slower than usual. Like i'd lost my oomph. Dark clothes it is...

Happy thoughts Evelyn, forget about the him

Taking a few deep breaths i counted from 1-10 to calm my nerves.

While eating my breakfast i decided to finish my artwork to lift my spirits, although not making me happy i felt a little better than last night. I didn't really get much sleep, usually when I'm heavily stressed I use oil paints to draw. Instead of my usual pencil drawings. Unfortunately I used the last of my Canvases a few months ago. So I was stuck with a sheet of A4

Deciding that i needed a walk to clear my head, i went on my way to the Koala's enclosure stuffing the doodle in the back pocket of my jeans

Deciding that i needed a walk to clear my head, i went on my way to the Koala's enclosure stuffing the doodle in the back pocket of my jeans. However i was soon stopped by Lily's voice in the distance. Turning round, i came to find Lily running up to me out of breath.

"What's the matter?" I asked in a monotone voice. Never mind resting b***h face, I've got a resting b***h voice.

I could only expect the worse as she took a few gasps of air before spluttering out the news. Hurry up!

"Rhonda has some news...she wants us all to have a meeting...right now..sounds....urgent" She wheezed out.

"And you couldn't have radioed me this? instead of running all the way over here to tell me?" I sassed crossing my arms across my chest.

Lily looked hurt and also confused.

"What's wrong? You've never spoke to me like that..even in arguments?" She questioned.