【19】

𝕎𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝔸𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟

The rest of the evening i spent time in the fields with the Kangaroo's

The rest of the evening i spent time in the fields with the Kangaroo's. I just wanted to get away from people and i needed space to think without any distractions. I took my sketch book from the barn so i could sketch the landscape, i didn't have my watch on me so i didn't know the exact time but the sun was setting slowly.

My walkie vibrated at my side "Eve you seen Benjamin?" Kelly's voice rung out

Shifting my book to the side i picked up the device "No not since earlier when he walked off. You're best off asking Rosie or Dy-" I paused. I couldn't even say his name.

Luckily Kelly radioed back so i didn't have to finish my sentance. "Thanks for the help Evelyn i'll go check at the house now. Don't stay out too late okay? You good for food?"

I hummed in ammusement "Awh Kelly you're such a Mom, hey Benjamin's single maybe you know..." i giggled at the end. I know she knew what i was implying.

"Hey! Aren't you too young to be giving me advice. However i can so...what's going on with you and Dylan-"

"-Nothings going on!" I stood up from the rock one hand on my hip

Kelly teased "Ohh, did i hit a nerve? Why are you getting all defensive"

I scoffed "No you didn't i just don't want to talk about it right now okay? I'm going home. Night" I didn't wait for a response as i turned off my radio.

Signing i sat back down on the rock running a hand down my face letting out a scream. Once i'd calmed down i took deep breaths before looking up seeing all the Kangaroo's staring at me like i was a predator.

"What? okay i see when im not wanted..." I gathered up all my stuff before walking out the gate and locking it up.

The crickets chirped as i walked through the long blades of grass stuffing my hands into the pockets of my jeans, the view of my small humble abode got closer and closer with every step. It wasn't a lot but how much space do you need for just one small human? For me..it was just enough.

----------------------------------------------------------

Today i kept seeing Dylan everywhere, he kept staring at me like he wanted to say something but second guessed himself so he would just stand here.

This was an occurrence and Mr. Mee kept looking between the both of us. I however tried my best to ignore Dylan and tried to pretend he wasn't even there at all, im still waiting on that apology or some sort of recognition that what he said to me hurt.