【4】

"𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥"

********************************************

"So there's a few decisions you'll need to make straight away Ben-" Kelly stated as we started heading back towards the start, Rosie tagging along behind us. I was alongside Kelly making sure she remembered everything that needed to be done.

"Benjamin" he corrected "Ben was my Dad"

"Spar who you  just met, the tiger. He's going to need some special care so we have a large animal vet coming from San Diego, it's just that he's a fortune to get here so-"

"That's okay, ill pay" Benjamin was quick to interject.

"Well no he's also very old so the truth is we don't know how much longer he's got and i-"

"No he said he'll pay" i said sternly. How could Kelly be so cruel and want to put Spar down, he's doing just fine!

Benjamin and Kelly turned to me. I looked up at Mr. Mee "Won't you?" i asked worried he'd change his mind.

"Yeah don't worry, we'll set it up. What else do we have"

"Oh thank god" putting my hand on my heart i mumbled quietly. I don't think i'd be able to function properly without my Spar. He's been such a big part of my life and he's also part of my Dad's life and a memory that is associated with him.

"Rickety posts"

"Beak Rot in in the tortoises" i added "Weak enclosure between the Jaguars and the tigers...they don't get along"

"We've-"

"-Why don't we start with the posts"

Kelly agreed "Okay the posts"

"The posts in the cages-"

"-the posts in the what?" Kelly asked

"Look they're not called cages they're called enclosures. They haven't been called cages in like a century-" I exclaimed before Kelly added

"My brief marriage, that was a cage"

"Not mine" Benjamin added sounding disappointed,Just where was the mother? Was he a single parent, did she up and leave them to be with another man...who knows right.

"We have a question for you" Kelly stated looking at me making me nod, already knowing what to say, we both had a discussion before the introductions about what we wanted to ask him. Or actually anyone who was going to buy the zoo.