Part 24

Fab5 left to get ready since both Nandini and Abhi asked them to go. It was only Alya who was enthusiastic about it.

When they met,

        Mukti : "I will stay back, you guys carry on."

        Alya : "You want to stay back because Abhi isn't coming, right? He has changed so much. He used to hate her earlier and now he doesn't want to join us because of her."

        Mukti : "Abhi isn't the only reason. If it was one of us in her place, would you leave and go sightseeing. Nandini agreed to participate in the competition and came here for us. She is hurt because she tried to save us. She didn't think before putting herself in danger, she thought about us. I don't think I will be able to go out and enjoy when she isn't even allowed to move around."

        Mukti : "Abhi has changed for the better because she has brought back peace and happiness to his home, which was lost when his sister passed away. He is seeing his sister in her, so he is doing what a brother should do."

        Dhruv : "What she is saying is right. Manik and Cabir also suggested that we stay back. That seems to be the right thing to do."

        They cancelled their outing and decided to stay back with Abhi and Nandini.

Meanwhile, in Nandini's room,

        Abhi : "We can watch a movie. Which one do you want to watch?"

        Nandini saw the list and most of them were love stories.

        Nandini : "Seeing this list, I remembered something I wanted to ask you. It is personal to you. You will be with Uncle and aunt or your friends usually, I can't ask in front of them, so I think this is the best time to ask."

        Fab5, who overheard Nandini, stopped outside the door. They thought of going back, but stopped hearing what Nandini said next.

        Nandini : "Is there something going on between you and Mukti?"

        Abhi : "What made you ask that question?"

        Nandini : "My friend tells me everything that happens at her hostel. There are rumors about you and Mukti."

        Abhi : "Oh! There isn't anything like that."

        Nandini : "Okay then, I will tell my friend the same. The news will spread throughout the college and the rumors will get cleared."

        Nandini pretended to think for a while.

        Nandini : "I have heard that you have quite a few female fans. They will also get a chance to try their luck on you."

        Alya (whispering to Mukti) : "She is planning to set up competitors for you and you wanted to stay back for her?"

        Mukti was sad hearing Abhi.

        Abhi : "Let the rumors stay. I don't want to interact with any other girls."

        Nandini : "Why not? You will have a lot of options to choose from. It will also reduce Aunt's work in the future."