Part 33

Meanwhile, Manik reached the location indicated by the GPS tracker on Nandini's phone. He found Nandini's bag on the ground near the vehicle. He also saw her dupatta lying half way between the vehicle and the building. It had fallen off when she was struggling with the goons.

        When Manik reached the entrance of the building, he could hear a lot of male voices. He couldn't judge how many men were inside. Nandini called him a superhero, but he didn't have any experience fighting many men, that too alone. So to be on the safe side, he called the police for help. He informed the police and gave them the details of the location.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Inside the building, hearing the leader's cry, the other goons came into the room. Seeing where the leaders hands were covering, they figured out what had happened. Two goons supported the leader and helped him go out from the room. Nandini was very scared seeing all the goons in that room at once, especially after knowing their intentions, but she didn't show it.

        Goon1 : "She looked fragile, but she turned out to be a wild cat."

        Goon2 : "That she is, see how she bit me."

        Goon3 : "It is going to be more fun taming the wild cat. Since the leader is down and I am senior to you guys, I will go next."

        Goon4 (whispering to Goon3) : "Be careful! Don't underestimate her. Irrespective of the method she used, she still managed to get our leader on his knees, which none of us have been able to do so far."

        Goon3 : "You are talking as though she is a lioness who will eat me. She is just a wild cat (jungli billi), who will become a scared cat (beegi billi) by the time I am done with her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Meanwhile, Manik had entered through the partially opened door and walked stealthily inside. He was trying to find where Nandini was.

        The other goons had exited the room by then. Nandini was running around trying to escape, but the goon managed to pull one of her sleeves, hurting her hand at the same time. She cried with pain. Manik heard her voice and headed towards the room.

        The goon had just managed to tear a part of her top by the time Manik barged into the room. The goon was startled by the sudden intervention and turned towards the door. Manik saw Nandini's condition and he was mad at the person who was responsible for it.

        Manik : "How dare you touch her?"

        He punched the goon left and right. The goon hadn't expected an outsider to be there. Before he could start defending himself, he was knocked down on the ground. Manik twisted the goons hands that he had used to harm Nandini.

        Manik took off his shirt and covered Nandini. Nandini was shaken after her dress was torn. She had tears in her eyes. He wiped her tears and side hugged her. She clung onto him and he tried to calm her.

        Manik : "Don't be scared. You are safe. I have informed the police too. We will be out of this place soon."

        Now that Nandini was with her savior, she calmed down.